PDA

View Full Version : only been working a week and i

emmadines
10-09-2008, 04:28 PM
Need a variation on my reg.

I don’t really know what to put!

Other then an existing mindee’s parents needs me to do the occasional over night due to her work obligations. which I’m happy about.

Im just not regisitered to do night care?

aims
10-09-2008, 04:33 PM
I'd just ask them and say that the parents have requested overnight care.

I asked for it at my pre-reg and the inspector just wanted to know where they were sleep (in a room of their own) and how I manage the consistency of care and that I would have a sufficient plan in the case of an emergency in the night.

Good luck.

emmadines
10-09-2008, 04:57 PM
she would be sharing with my lil girl and the woman on the phone shaid that, that shouldnt be a problem.

so night time emergancy :- emergancy contact numbers
plan on how to get out of house incase of a fire
power cut etc

balloon
10-09-2008, 05:22 PM
also think about bedding, taking mobile phone to bed with you so you can call ES if you cannot get downstairs, how you will contact parents in middle of night, whether you will be fit to work the next day if they keep you up all night - all things my inspector asked me about when she registered me for overnight care.

I have asked for a variation too after only two weeks too, lol! Lets hope we both get one. (Fingers crossed)

emmadines
10-09-2008, 05:24 PM
also think about bedding, taking mobile phone to bed with you so you can call ES if you cannot get downstairs, how you will contact parents in middle of night, whether you will be fit to work the next day if they keep you up all night - all things my inspector asked me about when she registered me for overnight care.

I have asked for a variation too after only two weeks too, lol! Lets hope we both get one. (Fingers crossed)

Thankyou, should I place this in the variation letter or just wait for the visit/ phone call???:blush: