View Full Version : Working for social services.

10-09-2008, 02:02 PM
I have noticed on some threads in the past people have talking about being registered with soical services to do some childminding work paid by them.

How would I go about trying to get such work?

10-09-2008, 02:03 PM
In my area its all supposed to be fed through our CDO's or EY team but I know childminders can and do just ring them up to apply to be on their books. Think there is an application process to go through or if you are on a CCF network helps.