PDA

View Full Version : Am I being cheeky?

Tatia
10-09-2008, 01:13 PM
I used to have an old spiral notebook for compliments and compaints and to be honest, it stayed empty cos I never really pushed it. Mentined it once or twice maybe but that was it. Now, I have a spankin' new form I just printed off (10 of them, aren't I being optomistic?:D ) and it will go in ring binder on front hall table, with attendance register, visitors log, complaints form (also new). I am still working on my new parent questionnaires so would it me really cheeky of me to hand each parent a compliments form for the meantime?:laughing:

If ya don't ask, ya don't get and if they refuse to take one, well, I know who to look out for!:ROFL1:

Spangles
10-09-2008, 01:16 PM
I don't think that's cheeky. Are you going to hand out a complaints form at the same time though as otherwise that's a bit leading - not that they would complain but you know what I mean!? I hope!

Let us know what compliments you get!

Tatia
10-09-2008, 01:22 PM
I have fantastic relationships with all my parents and was gonna show them all the new paperwork and hand them a compliments form and laughingly ask if they wanted a complaints form to go with it, as well.:laughing:

This was all meant to be in place as of Sept 1 but I got sidetracked with a million other things!:rolleyes:

Pudding Girl
10-09-2008, 02:27 PM
I know my cousin if she is verbally complimented always waggles the book at them and asks them to put it in writing lol

emmadines
10-09-2008, 03:59 PM
what about changing it to a comments form?? then it wouldnt isolate it to one thing?? just tell them its looking alil bit bear lol.

Monkey1
11-09-2008, 05:41 AM
Every six months i send out a compliments form and a complaints form. So far a lot of compliments ones have come back, but no complaints!:D :D :clapping:

angeldelight
11-09-2008, 06:08 AM
Every six months i send out a compliments form and a complaints form. So far a lot of compliments ones have come back, but no complaints!:D :D :clapping:

Yes me too

I am sure it will be all good Tatia so go for it

Angel xx

Annie_T
11-09-2008, 08:14 AM
i dont think your being cheeky hun, if you do news letters hand it out with them hehe x

Tatia
11-09-2008, 09:26 AM
I got one back this morning and it was really lovely, all about how fantastic I am.:D This mindee has been with me for 3 years (he was the first, bless him) and his parents are fantastic people.

I'm stuill working on my questionnaire so will be sending that out next.

angeldelight
13-09-2008, 01:20 AM
I got one back this morning and it was really lovely, all about how fantastic I am.:D This mindee has been with me for 3 years (he was the first, bless him) and his parents are fantastic people.

I'm stuill working on my questionnaire so will be sending that out next.

Thats nice Tatia

Well done

Angel xx

breezy
13-09-2008, 07:23 PM
I hand my compliment forms out with fivers, always get a good response :ROFL1:

miffy
14-09-2008, 07:53 AM
I hand my compliment forms out with fivers, always get a good response :ROFL1:
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Pleased you've had a positive response Tatia - sure it will be the first of many

Miffy xx

donnahay0
15-09-2008, 12:39 PM
It's lovely to receive some nice comments & feedback from the parents. Also great receiving references, thank you letters when a child leaves. I think we do a really hard job and often very lonely with no pats on the back from the boss or promotions because we are doing an excellent job.

So I say go girl and shine. :excited:

lissy
20-09-2008, 08:33 AM
For those of you who send a complaints and compliments form out to parents which forms do you use?? Can anyone let me have a peek so i can get some ideas. thanks:)