PDA

View Full Version : Will i be aloud?

louise
10-09-2008, 12:12 PM
Hi, Just wondering. My Ds has just started school. One of my friends dd has also just started she had a baby 10 days ago. I have said if she ever needs a hand i will walk her dd to school with us. Am i aloud? I wont be over on numbers as i have a space on that age range. But will it affect my insurance? It would only be a 15 min walk from hers to school. I wouldn't get paid. Like i said it will prob only be a few times. Dad will be able to do it most of the time as he works late.

Also my son had his 1st hour just now and he came out all sad. I had to ask a few questions to find out why. He said yeas only to 'it was different from preschool' Bless him. He had ran most of the way to school and normally he is such a slow walker. Got to try and get him out of hes uniform now. rest time and then we are off to messy church. I dont know what its about. The toddler group i go to have just started it. Might keep Ofsted happy on the cultural part.

Thank you
Louise

kindredspirits
10-09-2008, 12:16 PM
i may be wrong but if you're not over on your numbers i can't see it being a problem. its hardly like your friend would be claiming against you anyway if you're doing her a favour.

Jinx
10-09-2008, 12:43 PM
I'm really hoping noone is going to say this will be a problem.

My neighbour and I take it in turns to do the school run. I always make sure that I am not over my numbers though. At most I have 2 under 5, a 5/6 year old a 7 year old and my daughter who is 8 next month.

In fact, I'm sure I told my inspector I did this. She was here when I was supposed to be picking my daughter up and I told her it was ok as it was my neighbours turn to do the school run.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: