PDA

View Full Version : Baby's first Day

Shirlwith3
09-09-2008, 07:31 PM
AS I knew it would baby A settled in well infact it was like her had been coming for a long time, She was meant to arrive at 10.30 but just after got a call of mum to say that she had broken down & that she was waiting for a freind to give her a lift to mine, in the end I offered to pick her daughter up from where she had broken down as I was going that way when she had dropped her of.

A is 9 months old & is such a happy baby the only time she cried was when I put her in the travel cot for a nap it did take her awhile but she had an hour. The 2 otehr children got to meet her today & have loved having her to play with & fuss over.

I have the baby back on Firday thenafter that it is back to the contracted hours, I think I am going to enjoy having her as as of from next week my 4 yr old mindee with be in school every morning till 12, Isla will be at preschool so it will eb just me & a except on Thursday I have the morning to meself.

Shirl

balloon
09-09-2008, 07:34 PM
Glad it went well, hope she is as good next time too.

Pudding Girl
09-09-2008, 07:38 PM
Glad you are enjoying it, it's lovely getting to know new children, babies in particular :) ( had a new baby start last week and got another one starting Thurs :) )

LisaH
09-09-2008, 07:46 PM
Aw i'm so pleased your day went well. Babies are just lovely.:)