PDA

View Full Version : Visitors log + complaints log...

LittleStars
08-09-2008, 07:11 PM
I don't suppose anyone has a visitors sheet and a complaints log that I can (ahem) copy..or ammend before I spend hours working out my print package and making my own?

Would be ever so ever so grateful :D

sarah707
08-09-2008, 07:35 PM
Visitor log headings -

Date Name Reason for visit Arrival time Departure time

No complaints log from Ofsted as yet... :D

Jules27
08-09-2008, 09:53 PM
I just bought 2 exercise books off the market for 20p each, one for complaints/comments (no entries yet!!!!! )and one visitors book ( 3 entries!!)with headings Sarah has put on her post!!!:)

ruthkingshott
08-09-2008, 10:24 PM
I have a visitors book just got cheap book from poundland and write down date arrived , leave name
have file for complaints :)

LittleStars
09-09-2008, 07:11 AM
Ok thanks...childminding coordinator made it sound like I had to have proper printed official type sheets..will just use a notebook if thats allowed :D

Chatterbox Childcare
09-09-2008, 07:20 AM
I have an exercise book which I log date, name, reason for visit, time in time out and thats it

Complaints I did on an A4 sheet in excel - if you want a copy pm me

emmadines
09-09-2008, 08:38 AM
the visiters book?? do you only put details in of a visiter when you have the mindees in? or throughout your working day?

lissy
20-09-2008, 08:05 AM
the visiters book?? do you only put details in of a visiter when you have the mindees in? or throughout your working day?

I was wondering this too? ANyone know??:)

angeldelight
20-09-2008, 08:12 AM
I don't suppose anyone has a visitors sheet and a complaints log that I can (ahem) copy..or ammend before I spend hours working out my print package and making my own?

Would be ever so ever so grateful :D

I have a visitor sheet that im happy to share if you want to message me your email addy

xx

polobear1970
20-09-2008, 08:15 AM
I think there is one on the childminders resources website (visitors log)
that you can print off

Lisa

polobear1970
20-09-2008, 08:16 AM
hope this works

http://www.childmindersresources.com/Visitors_Book.pdf

lisa

angeldelight
20-09-2008, 08:17 AM
Mine is more or less like that

Thanks for that Lisa

Angel xx

polobear1970
20-09-2008, 08:19 AM
Mine is more or less like that

Thanks for that Lisa

Angel xx

no problem, was just glad that it worked you know what a technifobe i am when it comes the links :blush:

ajs
20-09-2008, 08:21 AM
i just bought a diary in poundshop and that's what i use as a visitor book and i only ask people to sign it when i actually have children here.
i have a complaints book in my personal portfolio which is just an exercise book

LittleStars
21-09-2008, 08:17 AM
Sorry forget to check back here :blush:

Have printed that off now and will use it in the file.

buildingblocks
24-09-2008, 08:39 AM
Ok thanks...childminding coordinator made it sound like I had to have proper printed official type sheets..will just use a notebook if thats allowed :D

Just remember that it is your business and you do what is best for you. Some areas have fantastic support from their local CIS other areas don't. Not sure what your area is like I know what I think of mine. Our area seem to be trying to get everyone to do hte same thing - well when they start to pay me a wage then they can tell me what I can do

off soap box now and apologies to all good CIS people out there

buildingblocks
24-09-2008, 08:42 AM

My signing in sheet is a type written sheet which has the info mentioned by Sarah. on this I log the children in and out, any visitors, and any paretns who choose to come in and sit down. (If they just stand in my doorway for 5 mins drop off they don't sign). I start a new one every Monday. This was fine with Ofsted

buildingblocks
24-09-2008, 08:43 AM
hope this works

http://www.childmindersresources.com/Visitors_Book.pdf

lisa

That is like mine I just have a column after arrival time and one after departure time for a signature as I think that is important on mine as I use it for the children as well.