PDA

View Full Version : Lost without BB!

Fairydust
07-09-2008, 09:20 PM
Is anyone else surfing the TV channels? I promised myself I wouldnt get sucked into Big Brother but once again I did and now I am lost! My hubby is so glad its finished - he hates it. I have cheered him up though and reminded him that I'm a celeb starts soon! He hates that even more! :(

emmadines
07-09-2008, 09:46 PM
Is anyone else surfing the TV channels? I promised myself I wouldnt get sucked into Big Brother but once again I did and now I am lost! My hubby is so glad its finished - he hates it. I have cheered him up though and reminded him that I'm a celeb starts soon! He hates that even more! :(

ive got into the " when women rule the world" its on channel 4 but rarther late so i guess sky + might have to earn its keep lol.......

basically theres bout 6 women and 9 men and the men have to do everything the women tell/ask of them lol

ooooooo diary of a call girls back on this week (back to blushing when im watching with the other half lol)

LOOPYLISA
07-09-2008, 09:59 PM

Me too, ive ended up watching rubbish although hubby calls bb rubish anyway so hes happy:laughing:

angeldelight
08-09-2008, 06:26 AM
I am so glad that its FINISHED

I hate the programme - sorry

Angel xx

chez1373
08-09-2008, 06:39 PM
Im soooooo sad its finished i nead something else to watch now at 9pm lol

SonnysMummy
08-09-2008, 07:51 PM
I actually feel depressed:( How sad!!!lol A massive part of my life has been taken away:( :( :(