PDA

View Full Version : Are there any members still going to..

Tily Bud
06-09-2008, 08:27 PM
Slimming World ? I joined just under 2 weeks ago and lost 4 1/2 pounds in the first week. Im going with Hazel so its great to have the support , we even went on a training course where lunch was provided today and took our own salad, meat etc x

At the moment I am finding it quite easy but im sure there will come a time when it gets harder :rolleyes: and it would be lovely to know there are other members out there , who are losing weight x

If you have been going for a while how much weight have you lost in that time ?

Im going abroad in 5 weeks for the first time in 15 years so want to make it 1 stone loss by then, wish me luck x I will still have quite a bit to loose but at least will have made a start x

LOOPYLISA
06-09-2008, 08:28 PM
Just wanted to say well done xx:D

Tily Bud
06-09-2008, 08:29 PM
Thanks Lisa xx

miffy
06-09-2008, 08:30 PM
Good luck to you (and Hazel) - hope you reach your target before your holidays, it's going well so far!

Miffy xx

deeb66
07-09-2008, 05:51 PM
Good luck

I am sure you can do it :thumbsup:

angeldelight
08-09-2008, 06:59 AM
well done and good luck cheryl and hazel

angel xx

oakie dokie
08-09-2008, 05:19 PM
it was so hard to pluck up the courage to go but i did it, and feel better for it. i then dragged cheryl along the week after. i think loosing weight is harder to stick to than the EYFS!:laughing: and thats saying something:laughing:
Who would agree with me?

Pudding Girl
14-09-2008, 09:58 AM
hello I'm on Slimming World too :)

Tatia
14-09-2008, 10:08 AM
I think SW is an excellent plan. I used to be on it but just have no free evenings to go to class at the mo (going to gym instead:D ). The greatest thing abut it is that even if you slip up, you just pcik yourself up and get right back on one plan. One over-indulgence does not need to de-rail you. Keep a food diary just be very honest with yourself about SYNS. Make yourself tally them up and write them down. It's not always as bad as you think and seeing it written down will help you readjust or at least to get back on track. It's when you stop bothering to account for your food (not when you go over SYNS) that will derail you.

Best of luck!

Tily Bud
21-09-2008, 10:12 PM
Thanks for the advice x Its great to know there are others out there following the plan x

I am finding it easy at the monent and have lost 7 1/2 pounds so far with next weigh in on wed x

I go to an afternoon class and take the mindees with me, I have permission and its like a playgroup as others take their kids :D

buildingblocks
24-09-2008, 09:03 AM
Slimming World ? I joined just under 2 weeks ago and lost 4 1/2 pounds in the first week. Im going with Hazel so its great to have the support , we even went on a training course where lunch was provided today and took our own salad, meat etc x

At the moment I am finding it quite easy but im sure there will come a time when it gets harder :rolleyes: and it would be lovely to know there are other members out there , who are losing weight x

If you have been going for a while how much weight have you lost in that time ?

Im going abroad in 5 weeks for the first time in 15 years so want to make it 1 stone loss by then, wish me luck x I will still have quite a bit to loose but at least will have made a start x

hi I am a SW member as well. It is great and really does work if you do it 100% (unfortunately I am not that good lol). I had lost 10 pounds up until a few weeks ago then I lost my uncle and it knocked me for six so soon after losing dad so I went off the rails a bit (choc, cream cakes, you name it I ate it) but somewhere along hte line I must have still been food optimising as I only put on 4 pounds in 5 weeks. Got back on track after my holiday and lost three and a half pounds this week.

Good luck they say you can lose a stone (might be 2 stone) in 10 weeks if you follow the plan 100%. I have a problem in the class I go to is not with a consultant I like but can't make it too her class at the moment. My consultant is as big as I am and has been in the many years I have known her so can't feel motivated by her as much as the other consultant who is lovely.

I do have the web sites of a few SW forum one of which came from a member on this group if you want them pm me for htem as not sure if I am allowed to post htem on here