PDA

View Full Version : healthy eating and wii fit

devoncm
05-09-2008, 12:43 PM
Last idea (Jade Goody) went out window as all the fish put me off, but....... ive not given up, since lst friday ive been going on the wii every day and doing all the activities on there every day with out fail and have started eating more properly-starting with breakie every day as i usually skip this then im prone to snacking all morning-ive cut down on drinking tea too as i constantly had cups of it through out the day now i have:
Breakfast: 2 weetabix and cup of tea
walk children to school,on way back run up the hill
wash breakfast stuff and put washing on while doing wii fit-now for almost an hour,then hoover round and do rest of housework
lunch ill have cheese and tomato sarnie or chicken salad in a wrap
after lunch ill walk to town then up to school and home
Tea is always healthy now too and evenings im going to see about swimming or something at our sports centre couple times a week.

Now my starting weight friday was just over 11st- ive lost 3lb already!!!:clapping:

This i plan to keep going.
It helps that marc has decided to get healthier too

LOOPYLISA
05-09-2008, 01:05 PM
Well one you, i love our wii fit makes you b****y knackered though!!!!!:clapping:

emler
05-09-2008, 02:23 PM
:clapping: well done you :clapping: I love my wii fit :D

polobear1970
05-09-2008, 02:28 PM
well done, the wii fit is great

Tily Bud
06-09-2008, 08:18 PM
Well done, I think i might have to get one :D

miffy
06-09-2008, 08:22 PM
Brilliant - keep up the hard work :thumbsup:

Miffy xx

devoncm
08-09-2008, 08:54 AM
Thanks guys, its easier with all the family doing it aswell - tho now ive unlocked alot on it im on it for an hour at least now-that long i hope it does the job!!!:rolleyes:

Spangles
08-09-2008, 08:58 AM
I've just started using ours every day too.

I mainly go on the stepping and jogging ones with a few yoga and muscle toning and the penguin balance one! I just can't get the hang of that one!

My right leg is really weak compared to my left leg which is a bit weird so I'm trying to correct it and see if it makes any difference to how I feel and my posture.

You're doing really well and it was actually you who inspired me to get on our wii fit again!

devoncm
08-09-2008, 10:39 AM
I've just started using ours every day too.

I mainly go on the stepping and jogging ones with a few yoga and muscle toning and the penguin balance one! I just can't get the hang of that one!

My right leg is really weak compared to my left leg which is a bit weird so I'm trying to correct it and see if it makes any difference to how I feel and my posture.

You're doing really well and it was actually you who inspired me to get on our wii fit again!

Glad i could be of help.
I love the penguin one, just wish i could get more of the red ones!

jaz
09-09-2008, 12:06 PM
Havent got the wii fit, just the wii sports. Did the fitness test on there and last night ended up as a 75 year old. When I did it on Saturday i was 50, which granted is still pathetic, but closer to my age. Anyway I have worked out the defining factor - I need alcohol to bring my age down, I 'm obviously more coordinated whilst drunk!!!

J
x

Spangles
09-09-2008, 12:08 PM
I've noticed that the age thing is a bit weird.

Yesterday I went on, my tests scores were better than last time and I had lost a 1lb but I was a year older?

I range from 34 to 46!

Chatterbox Childcare
09-09-2008, 12:10 PM
Well done

You will be stick thin in no time

Tatia
14-09-2008, 10:20 AM
I desperately want a Wii fit! It's on my Christmas list.

I think adding breakfast is a huge step and will help you. It definitey has made a difference to me. Although I am exactly opposite you with the tea thing. I have upped my intake! I've dumped Pepsi and need a caffeine sub. Plus, when I'm feeling peckish or get a bit of a sweet tooth, a cuppa with 2 spoons of real sugar satisfies my craving for only 30-50 calories instead of countless cals in a sweet snack or fizzy drink.

Funny how we all develop our own little tricks and it just proves there are no one size fits all diets.

Good luck!

shirley76
10-10-2008, 09:26 AM
Yep me too, I might just have to go get one of those. I've heard they are realy hard to get hold of though.