PDA

View Full Version : So mad !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bevbeetle
02-09-2008, 10:53 AM
One of my mindees he is 8yrs old only eats tomato soup, pizza, bread and butter (mother says he never eaten anything else she not bothered).
Anyway thats not the problem (has been in the past) the mindee told his mum i allow him to play on 18 playstation games (dont even have any) he says another boy i look after brings them he says he hasnt i do check if they do bring there own games.
This morning the mindee mum stands on my door step saying she not happy he playing on them, i explained that i check the games theyt bring, i said i am going to stop them bringing there own games so this cant happen (i got about 40games) now she moaning that her son cant bring his games i cant win not sure what she wants me to do:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
Just unplugged playstation put wi on :clapping:

sorry for moaning but she drives me mad she doesnt say anything about his eating i have made him charts, stickers everything school have gone mad about what he has in his buttie box she wont listen i dont no how i would cope without this site.

Pedagog
02-09-2008, 11:05 AM
You just can't please some people can you.

Bushpig
02-09-2008, 11:09 AM
Some people want it every which way, don't they? :( You can only do your best.

And what an atrocious diet for the child :eek: Silly mother.

Andrea08
02-09-2008, 11:21 AM
so mad well yes i would be too!
if only these parents new what we do with the children in a day!
lots more than they would!!
good job he not with me i'd stop not just his games!

sorry but some parents get right up my nose,
good luck like me now take a deep breath
Andrea x

crazybones
02-09-2008, 11:52 AM
I've banned them bringing games now because one did slip through the net:rolleyes: Luckily it was only my own children who played on it with the child in question but when I told the mother she said she just thought it was a car racing game. It was Grand Theft Auto or one of the series of them. The eldest were only 8 and when I looked in his bag of the other games he had 3 other 18 rated games.

angeldelight
02-09-2008, 02:24 PM
I dont allow children to bring anything to be honest if they do it gets left at the door with their shoes

Sounds like a pain of a parent though

Angel xx

Minstrel
02-09-2008, 02:54 PM
Sounds like she's a ' One rule for them and another for me' type of gal!

Raggydolls
02-09-2008, 03:01 PM
i dont allow children to bring in games of their own as if they got broken id be devastaed as i know they can cost up to 40 pound per game.

on the other note i have a mindee who has terrible eating also and i try so many healthy eating subjects and tasting sesisons but it all goes to waste, she wont try anything and i sometimes feel so bogged down by it that i feel im failing my registration on providing children with healthy food and snacks. i have brought up with mum so many times but she just doesnt care either and doesnt try to encourage the child to try different things at home, im fighting a loosing battle i think

leanne
xx

Bevbeetle
03-09-2008, 09:45 AM
thanks everyone for your comments, she is a nitemare mum she is never wrong mindee is never wrong.
I have tried everything to try to get him to eat but she doesnt seem bothered so why should i stress my self out:angry: