PDA

View Full Version : what do I do with

butterfly
02-09-2008, 10:17 AM
parent evaluations. I've started minding properly today and have started filling out all my paper work and trying to file stuff in an organised way!
I asked a couple of the parents who i mind for occassionally to fill in a questionnaire and have just had one back. The comments are all really positive and flattering but I don't know what to do with it now.

Should I keep a seperate file for evaluating my practice? or will it go in with something else? so far i'm trying to split stuff into folders with the ecm themes e..g stay safe, stay healthy but have only got that far. would it go in one of these? was thinking of maybe putting it in my compliments book but they may not all be 100% compliments as i may get some suggestions or constructive criticism?

sarah707
02-09-2008, 10:26 AM
I put mine in a complaints and compliments file :D

It's nice when they say positive things... well done you!

angeldelight
02-09-2008, 04:17 PM
Well done to you glad you received good feedback

Angel xx

Andrea08
02-09-2008, 04:39 PM
at least you got yours back
still waiting for my parent questionnairs to come in,
i have a file with my ofsted reports and network monitory visits so if i get any bk ill put them together well until it gets full (if eva)

i also keep thank you cards etc
Ofsted would like to see these questionnairs and would like to know any actions taken as a result of a parents comments
maybe add a sheet to your reflective practice?

Andrea

sue m
04-09-2008, 06:57 AM
I've got a parents questionnaire to give out and I saw someone had asked a while back if we could use the Tina's Trio ones and I can't remember what the reply was :( What's the best one to give parents please in your opinion?

Thanks.

Bushpig
04-09-2008, 07:00 AM
Well done, that's great!:)