PDA

View Full Version : Just got my first after schooler!!

katickles
01-09-2008, 05:43 PM
Well holiday mindee who finished today - well hasn't finished anymore!

Mum just spoken to me & as of tomorrow I'll be collecting her from school. It's perfect for me, as the school is just a short walk away. I explained that we'll need to walk because at the end of Sept I'll have 1 baby & 2 toddlers & my car I can only get the 3 seats in the back & she doesn't mind that at all - so looks like i'll be joining you all on the school runs in the rain!! yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :laughing:

Really pleased though, as its really not much work at all is it & for a nice bit of spending money each week :D

kindredspirits
01-09-2008, 07:12 PM
nice one!! i'm going to be walking in the rain as well - unless i can get dh to sell his car and buy me a people carrier -which is a possibility! ;)

Annie_T
01-09-2008, 07:54 PM
well done hun x

emler
01-09-2008, 08:55 PM
Well done you :clapping:

brillminder
01-09-2008, 09:35 PM
good luck & ykeep your sensible coat every ready , it always rains at pick up time times

katickles
02-09-2008, 07:47 AM
Well i'm realy pleased as today is a lovely day out there - hopefully it will stay that way for the afternoon :p

Chatterbox Childcare
02-09-2008, 08:00 AM
Well done

Probably teaching you to suck eggs but make sure all the coats are in the buggy even if the sun is shining when you leave. The clouds have a mind of their own at the moment!