PDA

View Full Version : a few bits and bobs for sale

Raggydolls
01-09-2008, 05:13 PM
Hi there,

i have been thinking of getting rid of the un-used bridesmaid dress my mother bought for my bridesmaid (aged 8, im sure it wud also fit a 9 year old). she actually only bought it as a spare incase the dress i bought didnt arrive in time as it took so much longer to arrive and they couldnt tell me when it would arrive into the shop i had to wait til i got a phonecall, which turned out to be just a week b4 the wedding. its ivory coloured and has 2 removable bands/ribbon things, one ivory with a lil flower and one champagne coloured without a ribbon

i also have a ton of bridal magazines, some which have pics missing and have highlighted ideas, and some that havent even been read (just taken out the wrapper to remove my details from it) might also have the odd flower mag in there too

also wanting to sell buffy the vampire slayer season one and two dvd sets as my hubby bought me the complete box set all in one

if anyone is interested pm me and i will get back to u with prices and pictures and more details if needed

leanne
xx

Raggydolls
09-01-2009, 02:11 PM
gonna bump this up, and possibly add a few bits more for sale over the weekend when we have a sort out of our rooms

leanne
xx

Annie_T
09-01-2009, 11:03 PM
hey hun do you have a pic of bridesmaid dress at all ? and tell me how long it is
How much for mags (or some at least):D