PDA

View Full Version : The phone's gone mad!

anneriddington
01-09-2008, 01:45 PM
Fortunately I am already full with 3 under fives full time and 1 before and after school - today I have had three phone calls, one for 3 children (1, 4 & 6) needing places asap, and two 1 years olds:eek:

Can't believe it, I have spoken to the lady who co-ordinates our child minding group and it appears most of us are full:clapping:

Annie_T
01-09-2008, 02:35 PM
new school year and parents leaving things to last min ..typical .. least your full hun thats good ...

Rasharoon
01-09-2008, 02:40 PM
Wish my phone would ring. Hasn't rung for about 6 months :(

cloud9
01-09-2008, 07:19 PM
Wish my phone would ring. Hasn't rung for about 6 months :(

Mine too its been dead here for months:mad:

Noodles
01-09-2008, 07:47 PM
Yeh i often wonder if my phone is broken it never rings :( :(

Chatterbox Childcare
01-09-2008, 08:56 PM
Good on you

I am a co-ordinator and our is starting to ring again - 2 today for 2 children per family and these are really hard to place

Rubybubbles
01-09-2008, 08:58 PM
yeah thats great news the phone calls are coming in though hun! I still haven't got my stuff through to put on the cis yet:rolleyes: , not that it matters though:thumbsup:

is there a local childminding group round here then? or are you part of a network?

emler
01-09-2008, 08:59 PM
Great news that the calls are coming thick & fast! I wish I could say the same!

anneriddington
01-09-2008, 09:47 PM
yeah thats great news the phone calls are coming in though hun! I still haven't got my stuff through to put on the cis yet:rolleyes: , not that it matters though:thumbsup:

is there a local childminding group round here then? or are you part of a network?

Sleaford has a group, very closed won't let us in Ruskington join in :( but there is a small group in Ruskington, I haven't been to any meeting as they meet on Mondays without children - I run a Brownie unit that night and with children on some fridays - I don't have mindees on a Friday:rolleyes:

Frendly with lots of them though and we do pass details around between us. I think Cranwell may be under the Sleaford group, look in Sleaford library

Rubybubbles
02-09-2008, 10:26 AM
Sleaford has a group, very closed won't let us in Ruskington join in :( but there is a small group in Ruskington, I haven't been to any meeting as they meet on Mondays without children - I run a Brownie unit that night and with children on some fridays - I don't have mindees on a Friday:rolleyes:

Frendly with lots of them though and we do pass details around between us. I think Cranwell may be under the Sleaford group, look in Sleaford library

okay thanks hun, what a joke not letting you in though, I am having children from Ruskington:rolleyes: do you think sleaford will let me in lol

murphy61
02-09-2008, 12:30 PM
wish my phone would ring aswel ive had 2 enquiries but both were for schools outside my area ( way to far to walk to).