PDA

View Full Version : Parents poster - update

Pauline
01-09-2008, 09:33 AM
I've just gone on the Ofsted website, expecting them to have added the latest (EYFS) poster to their downloads - the one with the messy background!

The website (as mentioned in another post) has been updated and a lot of the links have been changed so I searched for 'parents poster' using their search box and what came up?? The Fireman one!!! :panic:

sarah707
01-09-2008, 09:34 AM
Why aren't I suprised :rolleyes:

littletreasures
01-09-2008, 09:35 AM
Why can't they get their act together. They expect us to be up to date the whole time.

SimplyLucy
01-09-2008, 09:41 AM
Typical!

I found my new poster this morning by accident whilst looking for the car bill (found that too!) The new poster is now in it's proper place. I've kept the old ones in the frame for some reason, this is the 3rd different one in the year I've been minding!

Wonder how many I'll be able to collect over the coming years!

Chatterbox Childcare
01-09-2008, 01:10 PM
I had 2 posters and yesterday I went on to the Ofsted website and the poster of children playing outside came up

Pauline
01-09-2008, 02:23 PM
All I want to do is put a copy of the poster at the front of each child's folder (as well as on my wall) so that parents could never claim that they had not seen it.

Looks like I will be scanning the one I've got, I will wait forever to get one on the Ofsted website!! :panic:

angeldelight
01-09-2008, 04:45 PM
I called Ofsted ages ago when I first started the other thread

They said everyone should receive this poster in the post before they put it on to their website

They also said if you do not receive it give them a call and they will send it out

Mind you cant understand why they dont update their website what is the point of having the old poster if they are sending out a new one ?

They did also point out though that it does not matter if you are displaying the old poster

Angel xx

Chatterbox Childcare
01-09-2008, 05:09 PM
All I want to do is put a copy of the poster at the front of each child's folder (as well as on my wall) so that parents could never claim that they had not seen it.

Looks like I will be scanning the one I've got, I will wait forever to get one on the Ofsted website!! :panic:

Here is the link http://www.ofsted.gov.uk/Ofsted-home/Forms-and-guidance/Browse-all-forms-and-guidance-by/Title-A-to-Z/Early-years-settings-posters/(language)/eng-GB

you can then see the parent poster to open and download or print

If you are still having problems the website has been revamped: put in parent poster in the search box and early years setting will come up, click this and the poster option is there

Pauline
01-09-2008, 05:15 PM
Thanks Debbie but that is not the poster I want, that is an old one! I want the latest EYFS one, I expected them to have it available from today seeing as EYFS starts today.

It's not a problem, because like I said earlier I can scan the one I have, but it just annoys me that they don't have things available at the time they should.

Rubybubbles
01-09-2008, 09:02 PM
I got the new 'messy one' with my change of address registration certifcate, then on friday I got a completely different one with my childcare reg bumphh lol!

The new messy one is good:thumbsup:

good idea to put a copy on the folder:idea:

crazybones
01-09-2008, 09:10 PM
I got the new messy one a couple of weeks ago and this morning I got the fireman one with my variation. It is so obviously photocopied - its wonky and faded!!

Chatterbox Childcare
01-09-2008, 09:11 PM
Thanks Debbie but that is not the poster I want, that is an old one! I want the latest EYFS one, I expected them to have it available from today seeing as EYFS starts today.

It's not a problem, because like I said earlier I can scan the one I have, but it just annoys me that they don't have things available at the time they should.

Damn - I just laminated this one!!