PDA

View Full Version : how long will it take to get a change on my certificate?

kindredspirits
31-08-2008, 02:35 PM
my garden is not currently registered as I couldn't get DH to move all his tools out of the garage when ofsted first inspected (and we have to go thru the garage to the garden.) I'm going to buy him a lockable tool box so that it will be safe for the kids to go through but how long is it likely to take for ofsted to change my certificate, will they come and do another inspection or just take my word for it that its been made safe??

mummyroysof3
31-08-2008, 02:46 PM
at my pre reg visit the said i cant register my garden at present due to a pile of rubble and some nettles but a soon as it is safe i can write to them to add it onto my registration so im interested to know how long that takes too. she did say they prob wouldnt come back out and check just take my word for it but im going to sort it out before 1st inspection anyway so they can check then

charlotte x:)

Chatterbox Childcare
31-08-2008, 02:49 PM
I think once you inform them that it is done they will come out again to check. The certificate will then be changed and sent out, usually within 2 weeks and then you can use the garden.