PDA

View Full Version : Maclaren Triumph twin?

Angela234
31-08-2008, 01:51 PM
Hi has anyone got a Maclaren Triumph twin buggy? would you recommend them?, been in mothercare today to have a look at double buggies (not much choice to look at ) i need one that i can get up and down steps so not too heavy and with no brake bars in the way. I got a graco duosport of ebay can't get it up steps catches under lip of steps.

Have to get one promto have 2 new ones starting this week 8 month and 17 month so i will have 3 every day
either 22 month, 23 month and 2y 8 month
or 8 m, 23m and 2y 8m
or 8m, 17m 23m

Angela

sarahstanbridge
31-08-2008, 02:10 PM
Hi, yes i got my maclaren truimph twin about 3 months ago as i thought i had an eight month old starting - but she never did. i have used it maybe 3 times with 2 2 years olds, one of which is a heafty little thing and have been pleased with it. it was very easy to steer, even with 2 toddlers in it and folds compact. i like the way it comes with reversave seat liners and differnet style shoulder straps so you change it around for a different look. mines red/black. i would recomend them, i do like maclarens and now i want to get a single maclaren rather than my mamas and papas beat buggy which i feel is heavy.

hope that helps you

Angela234
31-08-2008, 05:14 PM
Thanks for that Sarah,

i have a single maclaren techno and quest, quest is nice and light but hopeless brakes, techno lot sturdier, more roomy, good brakes but heavier

Angela

Minstrel
31-08-2008, 08:43 PM
Hi not sure if this will be any good as you say you have a single techno but i have the double techno. like you say it is heavy but the thing i like about it is the fact that its very sturdy especially when you have 2 different sized children as it sounds like you will have. I used it with a newborn and a heavy 2.5 y/o

Angela234
31-08-2008, 10:06 PM
I agree Amanda the techno is a lot stronger and heavier but i have to bump down and up rows of 6 and 8 steps twice to get on and off the estate.

I have just ordered a Maclaren triumph off Boots web site 20 % discount plus double points and free delivery

I have also ordered a travel cot from Argos expensive day!! And i got my Daughter getting married Saturday

Angela

LeanneC
08-02-2009, 08:34 PM
Hiya

Im hyjacking this thread. Hope its ok :D
I was looking at the Maclaren Quest Sport over the weekend (Single) for my lo. Has anyone used it at all? Ive read a lot of positive reviews and had my lo sat in it - all seemed ok so wondered what you lot thought about it?

Leanne xx

PixiePetal
08-02-2009, 08:47 PM
Can't go wrong with a Maclaren IMO :thumbsup:

Having said that I have just got a Jane twin Two from ebay. Huge but comfy looking, trying it out tomorrow as long as the snow holds off. Still keeping my twin Maclaren (got single too)