PDA

View Full Version : Downloads on my website

Pauline
31-08-2008, 08:26 AM
On my website we have the member downloads for Full members to access and share paperwork etc. to prevent it being copied and sold but I was wondering whether to add a download section which is free for everyone containing things that are free to access anyway on other sites.

I thought we could perhaps gather together all the important booklets and information so that it is all in one place and easily accessed - such as the 'preparing for Ofsted' pdf's, Latest Parent Poster pdf. etc. Plus anything you have made which you are happy to share openly.

What do you think? If you think it is a good idea do you have any suggestions of things we could add? :)

If you want to email me any pdf's or documents, please feel free. :)

Spangles
31-08-2008, 08:27 AM
I think that's a brilliant idea Pauline.

I'll have a think about what could be included and see if I've got anything to share.

x

ajs
31-08-2008, 08:49 AM
sounds like a good idea pauline
i'm just off to the forest of dean for the night but i'll have a think and get back on tomorrow night xx

Pauline
31-08-2008, 08:55 AM
sounds like a good idea pauline
i'm just off to the forest of dean for the night but i'll have a think and get back on tomorrow night xx

OH yes, I remember it's the induction (if that's the right word) of a friend isn't it? Have a great time :)

sarah707
31-08-2008, 08:59 AM
Have a fab time ajs!

Pauline... I think it's a great idea!

I will have a nosey through some stuff I've already posted, see if it's useful :D

ajs
31-08-2008, 09:20 AM
OH yes, I remember it's the induction (if that's the right word) of a friend isn't it? Have a great time :)

well remembered pauline
yes juliet is the new vicar of newnham and blakeny and she is been installed and inducted tomorrow night at newnham church

for a good jewish girl i sure do go to church a lot my mother must be so proud of me:blush:

Nicki L
31-08-2008, 03:09 PM
Pauline, thats a fab idea. I dont have anything of my own to add yet, but will shout as soon as i do!!:laughing: :laughing:

Chatterbox Childcare
31-08-2008, 03:11 PM
Pauline

Brilliant idea and it will help new people searching through the old threads (I spent ages doing this and now my favourites are full!)

I posted through Angel an EYFS form 2 weeks ago which could go on but I am unable to attach anything yet. Maybe you could add this too.

Pauline
31-08-2008, 04:30 PM
I posted through Angel an EYFS form 2 weeks ago which could go on but I am unable to attach anything yet. Maybe you could add this too.

Sure can you remember where it is? if not you can email it to me. :)

angeldelight
31-08-2008, 05:32 PM
Great idea Pauline

Here is the link that Debbie is speaking about

http://childmindinghelp.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=14383

Angel xx

Chatterbox Childcare
31-08-2008, 05:39 PM
Thanks Angel

That saved me a while finding it again.

Saz
31-08-2008, 07:37 PM
This would be fantastic. Thank you!

Trouble
31-08-2008, 07:41 PM
i agree also

littletreasures
31-08-2008, 07:45 PM
That's a great idea. Thanks Pauline

Bushpig
31-08-2008, 08:36 PM
That's a great idea. Thanks Pauline

Ditto! :laughing: :laughing:

Pauline
01-09-2008, 03:13 PM
Thanks Angel, I've now added Debbies form. (Thanks Debbie)

I've also added another from Sarah.

If anyone has anything else, either their own or anything that is allowed to be shared, e.g. Ofsted booklets from their website, then please let me know.