PDA

View Full Version : peace at last

ajs
11-01-2008, 10:48 AM
on friday morning i take my two little ones to jo jingles music class which lasts for 45 minutes in the church at the bottom of the road
well as we walked in the door the baby sicked all over me and the 18 m started off happy but after 15 minutes she stared screaming and went on for another 20 minutes until i had had enough and put her back in the pushchair and brought her home.
i put them both to bed when we got in and hooray they are both asleep goodness knows how long for but as long as it's enough time for me to put a clean top on and check all the new posts i'll be fine

berkschick
11-01-2008, 11:04 AM
Oh yuck, poor you! I hate sick.

No mindees today but DD is fast asleep at the mo so I am enjoying the peace too before the weekend which is always hectic!

Enjoy your peace, I hope they sleep for a while!

Love

Debbie

Sarsar3NCH
11-01-2008, 11:15 AM
I have two little girls playing happily but am on the countdown to preschool pick up at 11.45. Two boys who are usually high as kites when I pick them up.

So only 30 mins peace left for me xxxxxxxxx

Sarah

sarah707
11-01-2008, 11:17 AM
Awww Sarah... that's not fair on a Friday!

My little one I collect is the best! She just gets the dolls out and plays... I have to prise her away from them to get anything done... then she thoroughly enjoys what we do and goes straight back to the dolls :D

miffy
11-01-2008, 11:20 AM
Yuk - poor you mandy but at least you've got some peace now - suppose two hours would be nice!

Miffy xx

Mollymop
11-01-2008, 12:54 PM
Urrgghh! Sick all over you.

Seems as though we have all had to get changed this morning, either because we all got drown in the rain or because, in your case, baby sick. Yukky!!

Tily Bud
11-01-2008, 12:58 PM
Make the most of the peace while it lasts x

deeb66
12-01-2008, 04:28 PM
Did your peace last for long?

Did you get a chance to re-charge your batteries?