PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone use a Phil & Teds Vibe?

manjay
30-08-2008, 01:01 PM
I know lots of you love your Phil & Teds but just wondered if anyone had the Vibe? If so, do you love it or hate it?

Thanks xx

ruby
30-08-2008, 05:50 PM
sorry can't help we have the sport one which we love

cathy

manjay
31-08-2008, 07:19 AM
sorry can't help we have the sport one which we love

cathy

Thanks Cathy. It is quite new so wasn't sure if anyone would have one. I will just have to make the decision on my own:D

LittleStars
01-09-2008, 01:21 PM
One of my mindees has it and I use it ocassionally as hers is a single and my P&T is a double.

Personally...I like the sport better..the vibe is much bulkier and feels heavier and more awkward. The back wheels are also a fair bit wider.

Wouldn't say its a bad buggy...has all the advantages of the P&T....but I like the sport better.

HTH

katickles
01-09-2008, 01:35 PM
One of my mindees has it and I use it ocassionally as hers is a single and my P&T is a double.

Personally...I like the sport better..the vibe is much bulkier and feels heavier and more awkward. The back wheels are also a fair bit wider.

Wouldn't say its a bad buggy...has all the advantages of the P&T....but I like the sport better.

HTH

I don't have one - but thought that the vibe was made from aluminium & so was lighter?

I maybe wrong though - but seem to remember a friend talking about this only a couple of weeks ago

manjay
01-09-2008, 04:22 PM
I don't have one - but thought that the vibe was made from aluminium & so was lighter?

I maybe wrong though - but seem to remember a friend talking about this only a couple of weeks ago

They are supposed to weigh the same and as I am used to an out n about nipper it seems really slim to me:D If I do get a P & T I do think I will go for the new version. I like the fact that the covers are removable for washing and I do like the aluminium look.

Thanks guys for your input xx