PDA

View Full Version : Canterbury Childminder

3 little ducks
30-08-2008, 12:33 PM
Hi, I'm Jenny, I've been childminding for 4 years. I hold an NVQ level 3 in childcare plus first aid + child protection, amongst other certificates. I currently have vacancies for full and part time. My service is available from 8 to 6, 5 days a week,but can be flexible about the hours. I offer competitive rates and give discounts. I can pick up from and take to Sturry pre and Cof E schools. I have experience of working with special needs children. I have many facilities and offer lots of activities in a friendly home based environment. References can be seen. I have 2 boys of my own, aged 3 and 4. We are a smoke free home. I am registered with Ofsted, my last inspection was graded good and am a member of NCMA. I accept care-4 and other employee childcare vouchers. (discount given if payment made through them) For childcare thats in a home from home setting, with lots of fun included reply to me on here. :)

LOOPYLISA
30-08-2008, 12:37 PM
Hi and welcome x:thumbsup:

jinny
05-12-2012, 01:27 PM
Hi Jenny,
my partner and I are currently seeking a childminder in Canterbury for our 5 month old baby girl. It would be on a fexible, part-time basis when required and more so during school holidays. We were wondering what your hourly rate is and if you'd be interested in this opportunity.

Jinny Wadsworth