PDA

View Full Version : We are off to Legoland

Chatterbox Childcare
28-08-2008, 05:46 PM
Well the school holidays are nearing and end and eith the weather being bad this year I cannot say I am sorry.

As a treat we planned tomorrow as Legoland. So we are now organised, drinks in the fridge, lunch boxes prepared and spare clothing in the boot.

All I need now is a car full of petrol and the sun to shine.

Have a good day everyone tomorrow

LOOPYLISA
28-08-2008, 06:14 PM
Enjoy!!!!!!!

jaz
28-08-2008, 06:15 PM
Have a great time, my kids love it there

J
x

sarah707
28-08-2008, 06:17 PM
We went years ago when we lived down south ... it was great!

have a lovely day :D

fionamal
28-08-2008, 06:27 PM
You'll love it. We went last year and the kids had a ball.

Hope the sun shines for you and you have a great time

emler
28-08-2008, 06:47 PM
Sounds like a great day out - I hope you get sunshine tomorrow. Have a lovely day

jfbsdb
28-08-2008, 07:00 PM
We went two weeks ago and my boys loved it.. have a great day!! :)

Jean x

charleyfarley
28-08-2008, 08:13 PM
We went last year and had a great time

Have a lovely day, hope the sun shines :clapping:

Carol xx

mum2two
28-08-2008, 08:25 PM
We went yesterday - and it was packed!!! But although we didn't get on any of the 'big rides', roller coasters, rapids etc, we still did stuff.

There was hardly any wait for the kiddie stuff, like carosel, air balloons, chairplanes, (which was good as we had 3 3 year olds), then went straight into the viking show, as was just closing the doors as we walked past so no wait, small q for the spider ride, and the train ride back up the hill, (which they all said was their fave bit... :doh: ) Why oh why do they always say the last thing you do?!?

That was 5 hours worth - oh year - picnic in between & ice creams at the end.

Hope you have a fab time, and the weather holds off for you like it did for us!

xx

miffy
28-08-2008, 08:35 PM
Have a good day tomorrow Debbie - hope the sun shines for you :)

Miffy xx

Chatterbox Childcare
28-08-2008, 09:20 PM
We went yesterday - and it was packed!!! But although we didn't get on any of the 'big rides', roller coasters, rapids etc, we still did stuff.

There was hardly any wait for the kiddie stuff, like carosel, air balloons, chairplanes, (which was good as we had 3 3 year olds), then went straight into the viking show, as was just closing the doors as we walked past so no wait, small q for the spider ride, and the train ride back up the hill, (which they all said was their fave bit... :doh: ) Why oh why do they always say the last thing you do?!?

That was 5 hours worth - oh year - picnic in between & ice creams at the end.

Hope you have a fab time, and the weather holds off for you like it did for us!

xx

All sounds great - we have a mixture of ages from 1 to 12 so not doubt we will be queuing somewhere!!

Got to get there at 10 when it opens and all the mindees were moaning that they had to get up early and be ready to leave at 8.15am.

angeldelight
28-08-2008, 09:21 PM
Hope you have a lovely time Debbie

Angel xx