PDA

View Full Version : anyone use Accor???

kindredspirits
28-08-2008, 05:45 PM
I got my contract signed today!! :clapping: first one down! the mum wanted to pay the deposit by accor, i told her i'd set up an account and see how long it will take - she said she'd drop a cheque over if not. I have started the ball rolling with accor, they need to see a copy of my registration cert. does anyone know how long it takes from them getting the certificate to setting up the account? And also when the parent pays how long does it take to be transfered to my bank account - so i can tell her when she needs to pay??

thanks
anna x

Chatterbox Childcare
28-08-2008, 05:48 PM
Accor are really quick with payment and reliable once the system is set up.

Parent will have money taken from her wages and as soon as Accor receive it they will send a voucher to mum at home. You can either complete a cliam for and post it or you can enter the details on line (5 mins). Money will then be in your bank as cash 3 days from when they receive your claim.

Did you know that both parents can access this money too?

Bumblebee
28-08-2008, 05:52 PM
I use accor, I think it was around 2 weeks between sending the registration cert and being able to accept payments online. I recieve electronic payments and they go directly into my bank account. Its much easier that way, usually takes about 3 working days for payment to transfer. Hope that helps ;)

sue32
28-08-2008, 05:55 PM
I am the same as Bumble bee I get it straight into my bank account and get e'mail from Accor to say in account, it works very well for me

littletreasures
28-08-2008, 06:04 PM
I am the same, they put the payment to go through for 24th of the month, it goes straight into my bank account on 28th of the month. I ask to be paid by 1st of the month so this works really well. (especially this month as I am on the verge of going overdrawn after costly goings out).

Both parents can put upto £243 through I think.

tulip0803
28-08-2008, 06:10 PM
Congratulations on the contract:clapping:

Nicki L
28-08-2008, 08:01 PM
I use accor - i got my acount set up quite quick, i spoke to them on the phone then faxed over what they wanted, it was set up in days. You can either have paper vouchers where they are sent to mum to give you.

Or parents can ask for it to be set up electronically - this way it leaves the accor account on the same day each month and arrives in your bank 3 days later.

It really is a good service

Hope that helps

miffy
28-08-2008, 08:30 PM
Congratulations on your new mindee.

As the others have said accor are really good. I've been dealing with them for a while now and haven't had any problems

Miffy xx