PDA

View Full Version : MM OR NCMA

cloud9
28-08-2008, 10:54 AM
i have always been a member of the NCMA But thhis year wasnt happy about renewing with them really, but i ran out of time to look around so just did.
But im not doing it again i was wondering if anyone else used MM if so has anyone got a spare contract that they would be willing to show me or send me.
I would really appreciate it!!!:)

emmadines
28-08-2008, 11:05 AM
i have always been a member of the NCMA But thhis year wasnt happy about renewing with them really, but i ran out of time to look around so just did.
But im not doing it again i was wondering if anyone else used MM if so has anyone got a spare contract that they would be willing to show me or send me.
I would really appreciate it!!!:)

whos the MM???

sarah707
28-08-2008, 11:12 AM
I am with Morton Michel and use my own contracts... :D

cloud9
28-08-2008, 12:06 PM
Sorry i think its michael morton or morton michael!

disney
28-08-2008, 12:14 PM
i have just taken out my insurance with morton michel as i was not happy with the service with ncma last time and they are cheeper :) i have done my own contracts but also like you are thinking about buying thee mm ones ,but was interested in seeing one a sample copy before i do . so i can see what you mean can any one help? x

littletreasures
28-08-2008, 03:54 PM
but was interested in seeing one a sample copy before i do . so i can see what you mean can any one help?

Same here, I need to renew in December, so am now thinking to I spend out on getting the whole kit from MM which is over £100 or just the insurance.

Any help will be gratefully received.

ChocolateChip
28-08-2008, 09:30 PM
If you would like to pm your email to me, I have just scanned mine, and will be happy to attempt :panic: to send them!
I like them because there are a lot of permissions included in the contract which saves having loads of different forms.
There are 2 sections, first 3 pages about general terms and conditions,last 2 pages more specific to that customer, sounds a lot but once you get used to it, it's not too bad. :D

P.S. Do I need to say something about not using these for commercial gain, or something silly like that, in case anyone from MM is watching? :cool: :eek: