PDA

View Full Version : Favourite foods

Tily Bud
10-01-2008, 08:57 PM
Hi what are your favourite foods whilst not dieting and your favourite foods when dieting ?

Not dieting mine are : chocolate, biscuits, potatoes, pasta, bread

When dieting : homemade veg soup, cottage cheese & Krackerwheats, vlf coleslaw & jacket potato, Homemade oven chips & dry fried egg & tinned spaghetti yum :D

Not too big a difference eh ?

Cheryl x

Spangles
10-01-2008, 08:59 PM
You're obsessed Cheryl! Ha ha!

angeldelight
10-01-2008, 09:00 PM
My fav foods are anything that can fit into my mouth hahaha

Ice cream - curry - choc

It can depend on what I fancy really

On my diet hmmmm

I like basil and tomato chicken pasta from Marks and Spencer it is a diet meal and is really yummy
Grapes

Not much else really give me the foods that I CAN eat any day haha

Angel xx

Tily Bud
10-01-2008, 09:17 PM
Ok I admit it Lorri I am obsessed :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Thats the problem with dieting all you can think about is food !!!!

Minnie Minx
10-01-2008, 09:22 PM
i agree cheryl, it's all i think about lol

when i'm not dieting it has to be coke/pepsi, chocolate and homemade cakes

When i'm dieting, i'll be truthful i haven't got any, i don't like diet food :D

xxx

carolinel
10-01-2008, 09:25 PM
mmmm, when not on a diet: Chilli, garlic bread, lasagne, curry. nice chocolate desserts, crisps and chocolate

when dieting: sw chips, steak, fried egg, bowyers mediterranean sausages.

oh no, i am dreading tomorrow when i start back on it.

charleyfarley
10-01-2008, 09:55 PM
Why are we talking about food again.

Favourite food when not cutting down are homemade lasagne,garlic bread, roast lamb dinners with roast potatoes,crisps, fresh crusty bread with lashings of butter, oh my god the list is endless. Did I say cheese with everything, love it.

Diet food well what can you say.

I do like ww lasagne and I had a ww meal which was chicken breast, thyme, onion, something else gravy with roast pots which was really nice and filling too. Jacket pots and salad with h/e coleslaw which I eat when on or off a diet.

Carol xx

angeldelight
10-01-2008, 09:58 PM
How is everyone doing anyway ?

Everyone in my family are moaning because they said I am giving them more food - and it is true for some reason I tend to feed them my share
I buy them cakes , chocs everything really

I have no idea why I do that

Angel xx

manjay
10-01-2008, 11:33 PM
I tend to eat all the same meals whether I am dieting or not. I just adapt the ingredients to SW friendly. I love sw chips which I would have with fish, eggs, chicken kiev. More favourites are chilli, lasgana, curry, roast dinners the list is endless

My problem is crisps! I could eat them all day long

amanda xx

angeldelight
10-01-2008, 11:38 PM
I try to eat the same too just less of - that is why everyone else gets more

I love crisps yummy yummy yummy I think If I had a choice I would go for the crisps rather than the chocolate

Angel xx

ajs
10-01-2008, 11:40 PM
i made a vegetarian lasagne tonight not cos we're veggie but didn't have time to add the meat but i am going to start sw on the whole family soon. so i suppose it's good to start not combining the foods

my fave food is roast chicken and all the trimmings and curry and rice and all the trimmings and chinese take away and all the trimmings.
and i hate everyhting about being on a diet

Minnie Minx
10-01-2008, 11:41 PM
oh no, it's got to be chocolate rather then crisps, i've got crisps in the cupboad and they're still there, i haven't touched them since i started this silly diet :)

xxx

Minnie Minx
10-01-2008, 11:42 PM
Mandy i love roast chicken too, roast potatoes, yorkshire pudding, thick gravy yummy

xxx

charleyfarley
10-01-2008, 11:56 PM
oh no, it's got to be chocolate rather then crisps, i've got crisps in the cupboad and they're still there, i haven't touched them since i started this silly diet :)

xxx

It'S got to be crisps, peanuts, bread sticks anything savoury over chocs any day

Carol xx

LittleAcorns
11-01-2008, 04:22 PM
My fav non diet food has to be Doritos with lashings of sour cream or Salsa (or both) dip, chippy chips and curry sauce with a cheese top cob :blush: washed down with a bottle of Rose wine! Diet food (Slimming world) Scrambled egg with Savoury rice, veggie cottage pie, home made fry-light chips and mushy peas with scrambled egg........I love eggs and they are free on SW yay :cool: xx