PDA

View Full Version : why doesn't anyone read my advert?

butterfly
27-08-2008, 07:01 PM
my advert clearly states i live in the town of Bradninch outside of Exeter yet i've had two enquiries (both from men!) asking if i can have their kids even though they live on the other side of the city!!!

can't they read? the one today said he'd pay my hourly rate AND for the petrol for me to cross the city to pick up his daughter from school!! had to explain that i do a school pick up in my own town at the same time so wouldn't be plausible!! gave him the ************* website to look up soeone closer!

Jules27
27-08-2008, 07:29 PM
.... hate to say it.. my DH would kill me.. but.. MEN!!!!!!!!!!!:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

ChocolateChip
27-08-2008, 07:57 PM
Hi Butterfly, at least they sort of acknowledged where you are, a while back I was getting 'blanket' e-mails from people the other side of Devon saying I live in ........ and work in ........... and I need childcare, can you help?
Wouldn't have minded but it was obvious from the send list (don't know the technical term :laughing: ) that they were sending the same email to half a dozen other cm's at the same time- how rude is that? :mad:

kindredspirits
27-08-2008, 08:08 PM
i know! i get all excited when i get someone ring up - only to be asked i can collect from a school i don't collect from (it says everywhere i pick up from village school but apparently we can be in two places at once!)

Pipsqueak
27-08-2008, 08:36 PM
hah - blooming CIS seem to get my details wrong and give my information out for schools/requirements the other side of town. I don't even bother to correct them anymore:rolleyes: