PDA

View Full Version : contract signing!!!

kindredspirits
27-08-2008, 05:49 PM
hiya,
sorry i haven't been around, george's sleeping is at an all time low and its all i can do to keep awake during the day. tomorrow i am signing my first contracts for LO to start in november.
i've got NCMA contracts and child record forms. permission to seek emergency medical treatment, record of individual needs and my policies and proceedures check list to sign.... is there anything else i need??? my brain is painfully slow at the minute!!! anna x

Chatterbox Childcare
27-08-2008, 05:52 PM
Don't forget the permission letters for photographs, suntan cream, to take for emergency treatment, travel in transport other than you own (coach trips etc), leaving with other childminders (this is useful if you do a nursery run in the rain), trampoline if you have one, assistants if you use them, and then the Complaints Procedure and Safeguarding Children form.

That's about it folks!

Well done on the contract though.

sue m
27-08-2008, 06:15 PM
I really feel for you Anna, my daughter in law hasn't slept for 3.5 years cos my granddaughter has sleep apnea but she's had her tonsils and adenoids out so we're hoping for better nights now!!! What is it with George, doesn't he like going to bed? My dil is 42 and looks shattered all the time. Well done though getting a little one.

kindredspirits
27-08-2008, 08:04 PM
gosh sue, how did they diagnose sleep apnea? we think my DH might have it, he sleeps separate to me now as george is in my room and he needs sleep, but he still wakes up most of the night - his heart stops beating although the dr's aren't bothered about that and he wakes up not breathing!

miffy
27-08-2008, 08:07 PM
Congratulations on the contract

Miffy xx