PDA

View Full Version : Feel so different

Tily Bud
10-01-2008, 08:53 PM
I dont know if anyone else is experiencing this but i feel really different today i seem to have so much energy and feel so good :) :) :)

Just wish wish i could bottle this feeling for when i start to feel like giving up lol x

Spangles
10-01-2008, 08:55 PM
Nope, not me! I feel the same as normal unfortunately!

Glad you're feeling so good!

Lou
10-01-2008, 08:57 PM
Nope i have had sickness bug and now i am dehydrated so have a headache.

I do have a theory though:

I caught this bu as i am run down from all the toxins leaving my body and in a few days i ill feel like a new woman!!!

?????????????????????????

I flippin hope so anyway!!!

angeldelight
10-01-2008, 08:57 PM
Well I feel happy ...

I came down the stairs this evening carrying some stuff

My jeans started to slide down ... I could not pull them up

They came right down my bum and and down to the top of my legs

Does that mean I have lost some weight ?

I have been so good I am pleased with myself

Angel xx

Lou
10-01-2008, 08:58 PM
OMG you are wasting away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dont fall down any drains!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spangles
10-01-2008, 08:58 PM
You've either lost eight or you've been wearing them for days on end without washing them and they've stretched! Pooey!!!

I'm sure it's the first! Must make you feel pleased and even keener to keep going?

Minnie Minx
10-01-2008, 09:01 PM
well done angel on losing some weight, cheryl i'm glad you're feeling good as i feel flipping errghh.

I really want some fizzy cola and chocolate or anything that's sweet and sugary. I hate my spots, my headaches and i don't feel like i've got any energy. The only consolation is i must be getting rid of all my toxins and as i feel so errggh i must have been very toxic :D

I'm also feeling very hungry without my fizzy pop, i've had my tea and i've just popped some bread in the toaster, i really hope that next week i start to feel better

xxx

carolinel
10-01-2008, 09:03 PM
Theresa, do you not like diet fizzy drinks?

Tily Bud
10-01-2008, 09:06 PM
Theresa maybe you are feeling so yuk as you have cut out a lot of caffeine :idea:

Minnie Minx
10-01-2008, 09:06 PM
i can't have them caroline as the aspartame gives me very bad migraines and lots of other nasty side effects :(

i'm off shopping tomorrow afternoon and i'll stock up on fizzy flavoured water :D i just wished my cravings for sweet foods would go, i'm fed up with banana chips, dates and coconut, i daren't eat anymore fruit than i'm already eating lol. I'm just a rubbish dieter :D

xx

Minnie Minx
10-01-2008, 09:08 PM
Theresa maybe you are feeling so yuk as you have cut out a lot of caffeine :idea:

you're probably right cheryl, my parents were watching diet doctors this week and the athlete had to drink 4 litres of fizzy drinks a day, he found it hard lol, i was on that and more :laughing:

xxx

Tily Bud
10-01-2008, 09:10 PM
gosh ! i bet you found it hard to eat you must have been so full up from the fizz !

Hope you feel better soon though x

Minnie Minx
10-01-2008, 09:12 PM
that's the trouble i was, so i ate rubbish foods but not a lot of them, all of my weight gain has been through drinking coke and pepsi, i just love the stuff and as a bonus my insides have never been cleaner :laughing: and the downside is i'm a size 22/24 fat gal :)

xxx

Lou
10-01-2008, 09:15 PM
Theresa, i know you feel rubbis now, but you are gonna start to feel sooooooooo much better.

Fizzy drinks are the WORST thing ever!!!! ne of the few things i agree with Gillian Mckeith about lol

There is absolutly nothing nutritional in them whatsoever, they are just juice of satan lol.

You should drink lots of water, it will take time but you will soon get used to it. also yo can have squash as long as its no added sugar.

You will start to feel better soon xxx

Tily Bud
10-01-2008, 09:21 PM
At least you have done something about it now Theresa x and by cutting out the fizzy drinks your weight should fall off x

Minnie Minx
10-01-2008, 09:26 PM
Thanks for your support cheryl and lou, i'll admit that i'm finding it really hard tonight. I can't have sugar free as the sweetners and colour additives give me migraines, i've even tried high juice and after a few glasses of the stuff i have to take strong painkillers. I'll just stick to the still water and when i need a fizzy buzz i'll drink some fizzy water.

Roll on next week when i can say to you all that i feel amazing :clapping:

xxx

ps lou i love your juice of satan pmsl

buildingblocks
10-01-2008, 10:59 PM
i just wished my cravings for sweet foods would go, i'm fed up with banana chips, dates and coconut, i daren't eat anymore fruit than i'm already eating lol. I'm just a rubbish dieter :D xx

Do you like dried fruit as I find these are sweet enough to stop you cravign choc and sweets (well most of hte time - some days only choc will do)

Minnie Minx
10-01-2008, 11:09 PM
http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/TV_and_Movies/tigrou-grimace-2.gif http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/TV_and_Movies/tigrou-grimace-2.gif can't stand the stuff, bought some last week and promptly gave it to my mum, eurghhhhhhhhhh

xxx

Monkey1
11-01-2008, 06:52 AM
i drink a lot of Pepsi max.....but it usually had a double vodka or bacardi in it! Maybe if i gave this up too the weight will fall off me too!:blush:

LittleAcorns
11-01-2008, 04:25 PM
I feel tonnes better already only been slimming since Monday and have a lot more energy and my head feels clearer because Im eating properly xx

angeldelight
11-01-2008, 04:49 PM
Well done everyone keep it up

Angel xx

Trouble
11-01-2008, 07:34 PM
well done everyone keep up what your doing its obviously working:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Tily Bud
12-01-2008, 10:08 PM
Isnt it great that we are all starting to feel so much better - just shows that you really are what you eat.

I cant believe that i wake up in a positive mood and feel awake in the mornings - i am not usually a morning person as Hazel would tell you !