PDA

View Full Version : Angel!

Cazz
26-08-2008, 11:23 PM
What are you doing? I'm having trouble catching up with the threads as it is and now you're adding loads more from before I became a member!

At this rate I'm never going to get my beauty sleep tonight (oh no, it's already too late to get the amount of hours I'd need for that!).

Think I'll just have to admit defeat and try and catch up some more tomorrow!

Carole x

angeldelight
26-08-2008, 11:26 PM
Well I always used to keep the forum nice and tidy for Pauline - get rid of old threads etc

Then I always used to bump some of the old ones up so new members could make use of them

I have been so busy for a while I just have not had time to do that but ask the others they know what I was like ha

Anyway did you know I have 2 weeks off ( haha )

So lots of free time so im catching up again - I type fast so you all have to start typing faster to keep up this week

Sorry haha

Angel xx

Cazz
26-08-2008, 11:34 PM
In that case I better make sure I get on here every day for the next 2 weeks! I can type quite fast but obviously not as fast as you!

Thanks though - from the few threads that you are "bumping up" that I have already looked at there are some good things that will definetly be useful to us new members!

Right I'm saying goodnight now as dh is has just made a point of looking at the clock and sighing! He's obviously ready to subject me to another wonderful night of his snoring! (Shouldn't moan about him but I do!).

Carole x