PDA

View Full Version : New Playroom

Minstrel
26-08-2008, 05:47 PM
A few weeks ago i asked everyones opinion on whether to change our hardly ever used dining room into a playroom. The only thing that put me off was that there was quite a bit of work needed. We hadnt decorated it since moving in and so everything needed new. Paint, carpet, curtains plus new furniture if it were to be a playroom.
After a few pretty pleases to OH he got up yesterday and said 'Right come on then if you want it doing then i want to get on with it now'. He has this week off. So like a cat that got the cream i have spent the last two days in B&Q, carpet shop, Argos and Next and my new playroom has emerged!!!!!!

My kids think christmas has come early............... And i just need some mindees to pay for it now!!!

Nicki L
26-08-2008, 05:49 PM
How fantastic - you are a very lucky lady - my OH says i have enough room already lol.:laughing: :laughing:

Any chance of posting a piccy???

Minstrel
26-08-2008, 05:51 PM
Yes i was thinking of putting on a pic. It doesnt have any toys in yet (:laughing: ) so give me a day to 'stage' it and i will.

katickles
26-08-2008, 06:51 PM
Sounds fab - would love a purpose play room. At the mo I mainly keep my work areas in the conservatory & lounge, but they do have a tendancy to take over every room in the house!! :laughing:

Looking forward to the photo's

sarah707
26-08-2008, 06:59 PM
Well done you and your oh! :clapping:

Monkey1
26-08-2008, 07:18 PM
Well done! Picies please!:D

Chatterbox Childcare
26-08-2008, 07:21 PM
This will be great for the new mindees and parents.

Well done.

Debbie

littlegems
26-08-2008, 08:46 PM
well done :clapping:
we have the same no dining room but a play room, saves all the kids stuff from piling up everywhere - or thats the plan!

LisaH
26-08-2008, 08:51 PM
Thats fantastic, wish I could have a playroom!! Piccies as soon as poss please.:)