PDA

View Full Version : Child care magazine

Jules27
26-08-2008, 04:52 PM
does anyone subscribe to Childcare magazine? if so is it any good? Have just recieved my 1st issue of Who Minds? and am impressed but would like peoples opinions on this other magazine! Thank you!!:blush:

sarah707
26-08-2008, 05:02 PM
I get child care magazine - it's always a good read! :D

LOOPYLISA
26-08-2008, 05:08 PM
does anyone subscribe to Childcare magazine? if so is it any good? Have just recieved my 1st issue of Who Minds? and am impressed but would like peoples opinions on this other magazine! Thank you!!:blush:

Snap its my 1st issue of who minds!, i was too thinking about subscribing x

Spangles
26-08-2008, 05:16 PM
I've just subscribed to it as I bought it last month in WHSmith and thought it was really good.

It's got loads of up-to-date information in simple English and also pull-outs for activities, etc.

In my opinion it's really, really good. I read some others and wasn't impressed they were full of jargon and no fun to read but that's just me!

Bevbeetle
26-08-2008, 05:23 PM
I do i love it gives you loads ideas plus love it when postman brings it :clapping: :clapping:

Chimps Childminding
26-08-2008, 05:24 PM

I was thinking of doing the same!!!!!!!!!! It looks quite good from the leaflet!