PDA

View Full Version : Baker ross

louise
26-08-2008, 01:50 PM
Hi, I was having a look at the book that came with my who minds mag. I have seen a few things i like already so i'm going to do an order.

I'm going to order some more bits as well.
Just wondering what have you thought were great and didn't think were worth the money?

I think i might get carried away as my ds makes everyones birthday cards. I'm going to get some xmas tree decs for him to do.

Thank you
Louise

butterfly
26-08-2008, 02:54 PM
i've ordered from baker ross before and have been very impressed! i'm going to look at mine in a minute!!

karenjoy
26-08-2008, 02:56 PM
I have had a few bits from them, all very good!!

Chatterbox Childcare
26-08-2008, 03:20 PM
I have used them and they are good but watch the delivery costs as it hikes up the final price.

Debbie

louise
26-08-2008, 04:09 PM
Yeah i noticed the delivery cost. I have asked my friend if she wants anything and we can split it. She is going to take a look and see.

PaulaR
26-08-2008, 04:26 PM
I love baker ross. I order a few christmas presents as well to reach the free p&P, they have bubble machines at the moment work out at less that £2.00 each. Plus my 10 year old daughter has ordered some things for her birthday party. She did the same last year and they all had so much fun decorating mugs.
Just check the size that they descibe but generally it is better than you hope.

angeldelight
26-08-2008, 04:26 PM
I order from here all the time

Best to ask me what I dont order haha

All their stuff is great

Angel xx

Mrs.L.C
26-08-2008, 04:38 PM
They are really great. Only thing iv found is postage is alot unless your are ordering lots and i have found packs of colour A4 card cheaper on ebay incl postage but the rest...paint, small gifts etc are great

miffy
26-08-2008, 04:49 PM
I love this site and get lots of crafty things from there. Usually club together with a couple of other minders so we can split the postage/large packs of things.

Get some good bargains from their sale stuff too

Miffy xx

louise
26-08-2008, 07:26 PM
Thank you. I'm off to get lost for a bit dred to know how much ill order. Goint to get some tree decorations for my son as i'm running out of ideas. Since he was 1 he has made everyone in our families a tree dec out of dough. Poor kid is going to be doing his production line again. Tree decs, cards and thank yous.

Lou

Angela234
26-08-2008, 09:05 PM
I put a order in about twice a year lots of crafty things,

Favourites include;

glass effect hanging decorations (page6) very good i buy xmas and easter ones,

glitter decorations kit (p 7 item 9) had these last xmas kids loved them

Foam masks(p18) great for kids all ages

Plus i recommend the Marbling inks children always love using these for mant things and they last for ages

Angela

LisaH
26-08-2008, 09:09 PM
I'm going to have a browse through the catalogue at some point tonight!!
Then I'll get back to you!! :laughing:

louise
26-08-2008, 09:14 PM
Well i went along adding things. ended up with £70 worth!! I have had to remove something. I did remove the marble inks but i think ill add them again. I'm going to order the glitter tree decs for ds as last year he got annoyed with to much colouring/painting.

Loved the stuff but at the moment i only have my ds whos 4 and mindee 2 so some of the bits aren't suitable for just now.

Is the magic wet and stick good? I assume its like elc one which i can never get.

Thanks Lou

charleyfarley
26-08-2008, 09:26 PM
It's hard knowing what NOT to order from these.

Whatever I order gets used, you're great

Haven't sorted out my order yet for this book but will do so soon :D

Carol xx