PDA

View Full Version : reminder on how to get CRB

mjw
26-08-2008, 08:01 AM
Its been many years now since I have needed to ask for theses My 15 year old sons will need one in october can someone remind me about what to do? Who do I contact for the form and is it enhanced I ask for or standard? Any info to sort me out will be very useful. Thanks
Mary

sarah707
26-08-2008, 08:21 AM
Ring Ofsted - 08456 404040

They will send you the form (CM1)

If they decide you need a CM2 they will ask for it later :D

We applied for boyfriend's ds in mid June just before he was 16... still waiting to hear :rolleyes:

mjw
26-08-2008, 08:58 AM
just knew you would be there with an answer Sarah.
Just got off the phone from ofsted as I was denied access for SEF( fine by me!) and they had no record of my date of birth. so gave it to them. At the end of conversation they repeated the d.o.b. back to me and had added 5 years to it!! She apologized to me for the mistake and said it was her bad writing she couldn't read....it gives you great confidence in the establishment doesn't it!!
Mary:panic: :eek:

Chatterbox Childcare
26-08-2008, 08:06 PM
My son was 16 in October so I sent in a CM2 form which I downloaded from the internet. It was sent in 2 weeks before his birthday and I had a letter back from Ofsted a week after his birthday with the CRB form. By 2nd week in November I had the CRB cleared and a letter from Ofsted stating that he could work with the children.

Sarah I would ring them again as June is a long time ago.

Debbie

sarah707
26-08-2008, 08:45 PM
Sarah I would ring them again as June is a long time ago.

Debbie

You are right! It's on the end of my loooooong to do list :rolleyes: