PDA

View Full Version : OFSTED REPORTS

cazchildminding
25-08-2008, 08:36 PM
when will mine be on the website? i justlooked and typed my number in, but nothing.. they came on 12th august 08

do i have to wait for my certificate and crb check before its on there to view????

Jules27
25-08-2008, 08:50 PM
yes, don't think it will appear until CRB is done and certificate issued.

Jules xxx

Chatterbox Childcare
25-08-2008, 08:51 PM
I think you will have to wait until you are registered and that is after the CRB is through and you are accepted.

Debbie

cazchildminding
25-08-2008, 09:03 PM
ok, thanks... i got worried!!!

i want my CRB check :-( its only been 2 weeks, but i hope they dont take long. my partners might because he has had a name change and was born in scotland and lived in a dif county than now

mine wont have changed since last one? but they will check up on my new addy?same town still tho

hurry up CRB checks. i have 3 ppl interested!!!

sarah707
25-08-2008, 09:08 PM
Caz.... are you pre reg?

You won't get a report until Ofsted come and see you about 6 months into your registration period.

Til then you just have your certificate and CRB to wave in people's faces.

Hope this helps :D

cazchildminding
25-08-2008, 10:50 PM
ofsted have inspected me, i have paid for my course, it starts in september.. i can start as soon as my crb and certificate come though because i completed paediactic first aid earlier this year during my nvq3 training.

miffy
26-08-2008, 07:34 AM
Sounds like you had a pre-reg inspection not a full inspection - as Sarah said the full inspection takes place roughly six months after you're fully registered then you will get a report that's put on the internet

Miffy xx

angeldelight
26-08-2008, 07:49 AM
Sounds like you had a pre-reg inspection not a full inspection - as Sarah said the full inspection takes place roughly six months after you're fully registered then you will get a report that's put on the internet

Miffy xx

I agree with the others

Hope you get your certificate soon

Angel xx