PDA

View Full Version : Help!! I can't think of a name for childminding service!!!

Nettynoo
24-08-2008, 10:52 PM
:idea: Hello! I am a newly registered and up and running childminder and I would dearly love to have a name for my service but I can't think of one!!! My nickname is Nettynoo (Annette is my real name!) and all I can come up with is Nettys Nippers!!!! Can't decide if this sounds slightly rude!! Would I have to have crabs as my illustration??!!!! Thinking of having t-shirts for work too and to advertise etc and don't want to feel too silly!! Please could anyone come up with a better suggestion??!! Thanks in advance for your super ideas!!!!:idea: :thumbsup:

Mollymop
24-08-2008, 11:03 PM
Hi ya Netty! How about Netty's Little Stars or Netty's Angels or something without your name in such as - First Steps Childminding service?????

I am really rubbish at this sort of thing, that is why I haven't got a name to my service!

mathewsmandy
24-08-2008, 11:35 PM
Hi Netty, sorry not got any ideas and still have not managed to think of a name for myself but just wanted to say hi - its so hard not to duplicate names that other people have already got - I was really shocked when I started looking that everything I thought of had already gone!
mandy

LOOPYLISA
25-08-2008, 09:17 AM
Im too in this situation so not much help really, but hubbys waiting for me to decide on a name as he can.t wait to get me t-shirts printed!:D

Chatterbox Childcare
25-08-2008, 09:26 AM
I have the boring Debbie's Childminding Services which I have had for years and years.

I too am trying to think of something but it is so hard but I do like Nettys Nippers but this seems just for little ones.

Sorry not much help.

Debbie

LisaH
25-08-2008, 06:53 PM
Mines really boring too, 'Lisa's childminding service' Lol. Don't have much of an imagination when it comes to names.

Just keep mulling it over for a little while. Something else may come to mind.

I really like 'Netties nippers' by the way.:)

sarah707
25-08-2008, 07:26 PM
Could you do something with your town like me?

Welcome to the forum by the way! :D

Willowdancer
25-08-2008, 07:32 PM
Or even think of something based on the name of the road you live in?

I'm stuck for a name too - best I can come up with is "Ali's House" at the moment :laughing:

Spangles
25-08-2008, 07:56 PM
If I wasn't Cheeky Chops Childminding (re. another thread I asked my inspector if my business name was okay and she said it was - phew!) I would have been Cotton Sox Childminding, thought it sounded cute.

Still might change to that one day if I move and there's another Cheeky Chops nearby!

Little Buttons Childminding
Bright Sparks Childminding
Safe & Sound Childminding

I don't know - just grasping at straws!

emmadines
26-08-2008, 08:03 AM
i like it 'Netties nippers' but then if you had said Netties knickers then well, i would be worried lol:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Julia
26-08-2008, 08:55 AM
Im Five little monkeys childcare, it was my childrens favorite nursery rhyme

Maybe think of a nursery rhyme, like "Hey diddle diddle childcare", "Humpty dumpty Childcare", "Old MaDonald"

It works for me!:clapping:

Bushpig
26-08-2008, 09:24 AM
Mine is a nickname of mine: Jenniflower's Childminding

I did think of calling it Chatterbox Childminding for old memories sake, as my mum's nursery that she had for 22 years was Chatterbox Nursery School, but then thought to make it more personable.

Netty's Nippers is lovely! :)

samd35
26-08-2008, 10:34 AM
Hi

Mine is Sam's Super Stars. My friend came up with it.

I'll keep my thinking cap on through out the day

xx

Mrs.L.C
26-08-2008, 10:58 AM
Iv decided to just use my name so on T shirts or business cards etc I put my full name and registered childminder underneath

Nettynoo
26-08-2008, 08:04 PM
Wowee!! Thank for all your input but I still can't decide!!! If I throw a few more ideas in the pot see if you can come up with a top title!!! Imaginary glass of wine in it for the winner!!!!!!! Someone has suggested using Southsea or Portsmouth in the title or my road name which is Catisfield!! So far I have thought of the obvious 'Cool Cats Childminding' or 'Classy Cats Childminding'!!! Do remember I want to have this on a tshirt so don't want to look like a complete twerp!!!!!! All contributions gratefully received!!!! :clapping:

Willowdancer
26-08-2008, 09:56 PM
Bright Sparks Childminding

Hi Lorri

Do you mind if I pinch Bright Sparks? I love it and there's nobody round here using it :)

Ali

LOOPYLISA
26-08-2008, 10:52 PM
Wowee!! Thank for all your input but I still can't decide!!! If I throw a few more ideas in the pot see if you can come up with a top title!!! Imaginary glass of wine in it for the winner!!!!!!! Someone has suggested using Southsea or Portsmouth in the title or my road name which is Catisfield!! So far I have thought of the obvious 'Cool Cats Childminding' or 'Classy Cats Childminding'!!! Do remember I want to have this on a tshirt so don't want to look like a complete twerp!!!!!! All contributions gratefully received!!!! :clapping:

Wow ive just seen where you come from, were in chichester!!!!!!!!

Bushpig
26-08-2008, 11:45 PM

Catisfield Childminding??? :)

mrsbumbles
27-08-2008, 06:35 AM
'The cats whiskers childminding service'

Chatterbox Childcare
27-08-2008, 07:40 AM
'The cats whiskers childminding service'

I like this one or Classy Kids Childcare or Helping Hands I have considered. It would be wording underneatha pair of crossed hands.

kellyg
27-08-2008, 02:00 PM
Mine is Kelly's Den as my surname is GooDEN - I thought it worked as I like to think of my home as a little play den and as it links in to my name its a bit quirky too :laughing:

Maybe you could use part or your surname in it too???

You did make me laugh re the crabs :clapping:

Spangles
27-08-2008, 04:06 PM
Yes, it's cool for you to use Bright Sparks Ali.

x

mum22
27-08-2008, 04:30 PM
Catisfield Kittens ?
cant come up with anthing else

LOOPYLISA
27-08-2008, 05:23 PM
Anettes angels?