PDA

View Full Version : Please help with?

emmadines
24-08-2008, 03:05 PM
this letter i really cant think of what to put for a trip to the dockyard. i know i need the date. that he will be back intime for normal pick up and the cost of entry.

i just dont know how i should put it. writting letter isnt one of my good qualities!

please, please, please????

so far Im at

Dear

On Tuesday 26th I am planning a trip to Chatham Dockyard

Mrs.L.C
24-08-2008, 03:17 PM
I usualy put.... On (day/date), I am planning a trip to..... for the children. I will be asking for parents to pay a contribution towards the costs of this trip such as entry and travel. Please could you fill in the form below and return back to me by (enter date) with your payment of £.....

Many Thanks (my name

I give/do not give permission for my child/children, ....................................
to go on this trip. I enclose payment of £...

Signature (s).........................................

Mrs.L.C
24-08-2008, 03:18 PM
Oh you may want to add at the end that children can take spending money but no more than £5 or something in a labeled purse/wallet/envelope

emmadines
24-08-2008, 03:19 PM
oooo you are a star

thankyou, thankyou, thankyou.

tulip0803
24-08-2008, 04:57 PM
and if you do not provide their food "A packed lunch will be required"

Otherwise as happened to my ffriend the other day mindee turned up with stew for a trip to a farm.:D

emmadines
24-08-2008, 05:27 PM

Otherwise as happened to my ffriend the other day mindee turned up with stew for a trip to a farm.:D

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: oh dear lol,

no i provide lunch lol (will be packing it night befor i think

miffy
24-08-2008, 05:55 PM

Whoops! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Sure she won't make that mistake again

Miffy xx