PDA

View Full Version : what to do for a day trip out???

emmadines
23-08-2008, 02:32 PM
ok I have decided to go to chatham docyard on tuseday this week (Im in maidstone) as I have the mindee. I thought it would be a good idea to get him and my 2 out (save my sanity)

anyway they have signed a permission form for me to talek the child out and are useually hppy for this!

Local Outings (To Shops, schools, pre-schools & local facilities)
To take my child off the premises for local outings such as walks, trips to the library, etc
 On Foot
 On public transport (bus, coach or train)
 In childminder’s vehicle driven by the childminder’s partner in their car on local trips (without notice)
 With the Childminder in another vehicle (this may be for a trip locally in another childminder’s car which you will be notified of before this happens or in an emergency situation a taxi or family members car)
 Outings further afield – a special permission slip will need to be signed for this at the time
 To carry emergency identification cards for my child. This includes any emergency contact numbers.

the question is should I write a permission slip for the trip stating it will be ££ for entry or should I call them and ask them about it?

they litrally live opposite me!?!

emmadines
23-08-2008, 07:23 PM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

ok I will revise my question???

will the above cover a trip out of maidstone or should I do a permission slip perticularly for this trip???

Ive not had this boy for long!!!!:rolleyes:

son77
23-08-2008, 07:28 PM
Firstly I would pop over to them or ring them & tell them what you are planning. If they are ok with it them ask them if they will pay.

I would quickly type up another permission slip for the trip stating where you are going too.

emmadines
23-08-2008, 07:31 PM
Firstly I would pop over to them or ring them & tell them what you are planning. If they are ok with it them ask them if they will pay.

I would quickly type up another permission slip for the trip stating where you are going too.

ofcourse, i wasnt gonna just throw it on them the day they walked through my door.

son77
23-08-2008, 07:34 PM
ofcourse, i wasnt gonna just throw it on them the day they walked through my door.

Ha ha dont think I wrote it the best.

I meant if you go over & big it up they are more likely to pay for their child rather then you having too!!

emmadines
23-08-2008, 07:57 PM
:blush: :laughing: :laughing:

I thought i wrote my 1st one in the wrong way? as i had 25 lookers and no reply:blush:
#

they said just let them know if a day outs planned and they will pay for their boy, its £9 per child so dont perticularly want to pay that. but i know he would enjoy it!

tulip0803
23-08-2008, 08:04 PM
Ohhh I love the dockyard. So did DS when he was young. Haven't beent there for a few years now though:( . Spooky, I just watched it on Coast saw the Rope Walk and then come on here and you are talking about it:D

Have you been to the Museum of Kent Life in Aylesford? DS & DD used to love it there and then would go for a play in the Malta play area.

emmadines
23-08-2008, 09:22 PM
Ohhh I love the dockyard. So did DS when he was young. Haven't beent there for a few years now though:( . Spooky, I just watched it on Coast saw the Rope Walk and then come on here and you are talking about it:D

Have you been to the Museum of Kent Life in Aylesford? DS & DD used to love it there and then would go for a play in the Malta play area.

yes we have (well not with mindee!)the Museum of Kent Life in Aylesford does fantastic firwork display lol. maybe we could all meet down there at somepoint!!?? the Malta apparently dont have the play area there anymore so ive been told. shame really as i remember playing on it myself as a kid:blush: :blush:
so how could i sell the trip to my mindees parents/guardians??? and would you give them the ticket as i believe its a years entrance isnt it (just wondering) this bits prob gonna come across wrong?