PDA

View Full Version : Demotivated and needing inspiration!

Gherkin
20-08-2008, 09:12 PM
Since my Ofsted inspection I have felt very demotivated and am in desperate need of inspiration. Honestly do not think that the summer hols have helped as weather rubbish and some of the regualr structure of my day has disintergrated.

Need to get my bum in gear and start planning something to do with the kids for a few weeks which will help me move on to other themes etc with them.

What are the themes that you have had the most success with and that the children have loved? Easy to plan for is a must.....please come to my rescue and help me motivate myself again!

sarah707
20-08-2008, 09:23 PM
All about me is fun... get them to make a scrapbook about themselves.

Lots of colouring, drawing, collages, photographs, parent input (parents as babies / parents photos), my house etc etc.

If the children get enthused, hopefully you will too. :D

angeldelight
20-08-2008, 09:26 PM
Mine always love transport and mini beasts

You can go on and on with both topics

But anything really you can make a long time and make it enjoyable for the little ones

Look in the activity area of the forum you will find lots of ideas to give you a push and the more the children are happy and having fun the more you will too

Angel xx

Gherkin
20-08-2008, 09:46 PM
Thank you ladies - sometimes my brain just grinds to a halt and I feel like I need a bit of spoonfeeding!

Think All about Me is the one I might tackle first as I can then do stuff with all age ranges (I have a couple of under 1's)