PDA

View Full Version : I must be MAD

tortoise
20-08-2008, 04:50 PM
My 5 year old DD was offered a 1-2-1 swimming lesson today, unfortunately it was at 5 pm. So I have just been to the local baths with 1 year old twins, and 18 month old, my 10 year old dd (who was a god send) and my 5 year old. We sat in the changing rooms and had a picnic. They were all so good but I will definately NOT be doing it again:blush:

LOOPYLISA
20-08-2008, 05:06 PM
You had a picnic in the changing rooms:laughing:

I remember when i took my neice to the beach it was only us and my dd(who was great), we moved 3 times along the beach, it was the windiest day ever!, we took a cheap tent thing we chased it along the beach twice!, we took a picnic have you ever eaten a ham salad roll and sand! wat a day but believe it or not we had a lovely time x :thumbsup:

miffy
20-08-2008, 05:09 PM
The changing rooms seem an odd place to picnic - was there nowhere you could watch the lesson and eat your picnic or would that have been difficult for your dd?

Miffy xx

tortoise
21-08-2008, 07:33 AM
I couldnt get the double buggy up two lots of stairs unless I went in a very small lift, the viewing area is always really busy and very hot but we managed and the kids were great:clapping: