PDA

View Full Version : Im back!

Schnakes
19-08-2008, 07:13 PM
Hello everyone! :)

Some of you may not know who I am, but for those of you who remember me...just a little message to say hello, Im back...hope you all managed to soldier on without me lol!! :laughing:

Anyway, hope you are all well...hello to all the new members and erm...hope you are enjoying this soggy summer we are having!

Hugs:group hug:

Sx

miffy
19-08-2008, 08:26 PM
Oooo that is spooky - I was thinking about you yesterday and here you are today :eek: Maybe I will think about winning the lottery next :laughing:

Welcome back. Where have you been anyway?

Miffy xx

emler
19-08-2008, 08:28 PM
Nice to see you back Schnakes :thumbsup:

tulip0803
19-08-2008, 08:39 PM
Hello nice to see you again.

You will never catch up on all the posts with all these gasbags on here. I disappeared for 2 weeks and had to give up after a day and a halfs posts - they can't stop talking!!!:laughing:

sarah707
19-08-2008, 08:47 PM
Hello you! :D

angeldelight
19-08-2008, 09:09 PM
Hello

Welcome back have you been busy ? On holiday ? Or didnt want to chat to us lot ? haha

Hope to catch you soon

Angel xx

Annie_T
20-08-2008, 12:02 AM
hey, oh the weather is fab .....NOT lol

Mollymop
20-08-2008, 07:40 AM
Hi S, I was wondering where you had gotten to. Glad you are back x

Alibali
20-08-2008, 10:15 AM
Nice to see you back, thought I hadn't seen you for a while:)

Nicki L
20-08-2008, 11:00 AM
Hi

I am one of the Newbies but welcome back!

Nicki

ruby
20-08-2008, 11:41 AM
welcome back

cathy

Schnakes
20-08-2008, 08:10 PM
Hello! Thank you all for such a warm welcome back!! :welldone: :thank you: :thank you:

In answer to some of your comments...

Miffy - you were thinking of me ...that is spooky...all good thoughts, I hope! ;)

Angel - Argh...its a long story...I had a bit of a crisies of faith...had a bad experience with one of my parents (which I would rather PM you about if you are that interested...dont know who reads stuff on here...you know...red squirrel needs to meet grey fox in the park to exchange briefcases hush hush, paranoia etc!!), Ive lost £1000 a month business this year (thanks alot, Credit Crunch!) and then had another parent mess me around over pay and I just thought...I dont know...this is really getting me down, Im stony broke..do I really want to do this. Happlily the conclusion Ive come to is YES and dont let the &$%*£!"^ get you down! :cool: So Ive been lurking about but havent had the heart to get on here and add my voice to the raucus (sp???) choir here because I wasnt sure how valid my points were,considering what a failure I was etc. But Im back and Im bigger and better than ever before! But Ive really missed you guys (my Virtual Friends as MrS calls you!) and I cant tell you how lovely it is that you still remember me! (All of you...not just Angel!)

Thanks again for the warm welcome, and I'll be back, annoying you all with my opinions/delighting in your company etc soon! :littleangel:

Sx

Schnakes
20-08-2008, 08:10 PM
Oooh - just spotted the spellcheck button...is that new?!

miffy
20-08-2008, 08:24 PM
Sorry you've had a rough time lately but at least you're back now - lurking isn't really on :laughing:

Didn't know about the spell check button myself - I'm not very good with buttons as Pauline will tell you :rolleyes:

Miffy xx