PDA

View Full Version : parents are like buses!!!

littlesprogs
19-08-2008, 03:52 PM
Since Jayden was born i have been advertising like mad for spaces available in september and i have heard nothing!

On saturday i had a call for a 6 year old boy before and after school mon - fri and the mother is coming tonight at 6 to see me.

On monday i had a call asking about a space for a 18 month old girl and the girl said she will call me back to arrange a time to come to see me when she has arranged things properly with work.

And just now i have had a call about 9 year old twin boys before and after school tues and thurs and then odd days when she needs them and she is coming round tomorrow morning to sign contracts.

Admittedly the before and after schoolers and because my brother in law split from his wife and she moved to wales and so gave my number to her parents but i'm so pleased :D

I think i'm going to have to buy some new contracts soon too!

For the twins do i need 2 seperate contracts? I'm guessing i do but just thought i'd check

katickles
19-08-2008, 04:43 PM
Go Louise!!!

Well done on al the calls, you must be really pleased, all that extra cash to spend on Jayden!!:laughing:

Oh & yeah 2 contracts for twins

Bushpig
19-08-2008, 04:49 PM
Since Jayden was born i have been advertising like mad for spaces available in september and i have heard nothing!

On saturday i had a call for a 6 year old boy before and after school mon - fri and the mother is coming tonight at 6 to see me.

On monday i had a call asking about a space for a 18 month old girl and the girl said she will call me back to arrange a time to come to see me when she has arranged things properly with work.

And just now i have had a call about 9 year old twin boys before and after school tues and thurs and then odd days when she needs them and she is coming round tomorrow morning to sign contracts.

Admittedly the before and after schoolers and because my brother in law split from his wife and she moved to wales and so gave my number to her parents but i'm so pleased :D

I think i'm going to have to buy some new contracts soon too!

For the twins do i need 2 seperate contracts? I'm guessing i do but just thought i'd check

So glad everything is working out :)
Yes, 1 contract per child... they could easily have varying allergies etc.

Monkey1
19-08-2008, 04:50 PM
Good luck!

tulip0803
19-08-2008, 04:51 PM
Good luck:)

fionamal
19-08-2008, 05:06 PM
WOW! Thats great, your going to have your handsfull come Sept

Wiggly
19-08-2008, 05:23 PM
Fab news - well done. You are gonna be busy busy busy

Wiggly
x

chels55
19-08-2008, 05:23 PM
Send some luck my way please
goodluck

emler
19-08-2008, 05:28 PM
Thats great news - fingers crossed for you that they all sign up. You will be very busy but thats great!

Nicki L
19-08-2008, 06:00 PM
Wow, i am lucky if i get one enquiry every couple of months!!

Good luck

Nicki
xxx

LisaH
19-08-2008, 06:25 PM
Fabulous news!! You are gonna be rushed off your feet soon.

Enjoy it.:)

flora
19-08-2008, 06:31 PM
Hope they all sign on the dotted line for you Louise :thumbsup:

charleyfarley
19-08-2008, 06:40 PM
Wow that's great,:clapping: hope they all sign up :thumbsup:

Carol xx

balloon
19-08-2008, 07:04 PM
Wow, you really are going to be busy!

Fingers crossed for you that they all sign up. :)

littlesprogs
19-08-2008, 07:24 PM
Parent that came tonight signed up straight away but as i said she knows my brother in laws wife so i came recomended from her.

She was really nice too and think we will get along great :D

angeldelight
19-08-2008, 09:00 PM
Well done that you got the job from the parent this evening Louise

Yes def different contracts for the twins

Good luck with the others

Angel xx

Julia
20-08-2008, 09:51 AM
This is the truest thing Ive ever heared!

Last week 4 phone calls

Monday 3 phone calls

Yesterday 2 phone calls and a contract signing

Today its 11am 1 phone call and a contract signing tonight

:laughing:

littlesprogs
20-08-2008, 10:49 AM
Just had the 2 contracts signed for the twins. The twins are lovely one of em was chatting away bless him, the other one gets bored easily apparently and wasnt as chatty but i'm sure once hes settled and gets to know me better he'll be fine.

And just as the parent and boys had left i get a phone call from the woman with the 18 month old girl and shes coming round at 2 today to see me :clapping: :clapping:
If this woman signs contracts then i'm going to need a double buggy so be expecting a post later asking for advice haha. Also if she signs contracts then i'm going to have to buy more coz its my last one!!! yippee!!!

I feel like i've been waiting forever to start work. My liability insurance runs out end of october and i've only just starting working really lol.

Nicki L
20-08-2008, 10:59 AM
Congratualtions :clapping:- you are going to be busy.:jump for joy:

Good luck for this afternoon:thumbsup:

Nicki

littlesprogs
20-08-2008, 02:32 PM
well she has been and she signed too :clapping: :clapping: She hasnt paid the deposit yet though but said she is able to pay it next friday which i said was fine. So i've not arranged a shopping trip for next saturday with my sister to go and buy loads of stuff for a 18 month old girl and a double buggy :D

The little girl is adorable too she has a very cheeky grin on her. The mother seems fine too shes never used a childminder before though so was a little shocked by all the paperwork bless her shes quite young too.

I'm all excited now thats four contracts signed in 2 days :D

mimo
20-08-2008, 02:37 PM
well done you .You are going to have a busy house.

littlesprogs
20-08-2008, 02:46 PM
i know my house already feels full, with 2 adults 1 newborn 2 cats 2 rabbits and a dog i thought my house was full looks like i have been proved wrong haha! I'm sure i'll cope haha!

LOOPYLISA
20-08-2008, 02:53 PM
Well done x:clapping:

littlesprogs
20-08-2008, 06:44 PM
I've just had another phone call :clapping: woman is coming round tomorrow at 7pm to see me. Only thing is i dont have any contracts left because i used the last one today.

I've ordered some from ncma just now does anybody know how long they take come normally?