PDA

View Full Version : Holidays

Tily Bud
09-01-2008, 08:56 PM
:rolleyes:

Just wondering how many weeks holidays everyone has x

I used to have 4 plus bank holidays but ive just changed it to 4 weeks plus bank holidays plus i will now be closed during the local school xmas holidays x

Cheryl x

Monkey1
09-01-2008, 08:59 PM
I charge 1/2 fee for two weeks holiday everything else i take is fee free...but i try and take another week off but broken up into days!

Tily Bud
09-01-2008, 09:00 PM
oh sorry i forgot to say that i do not charge for my hols but i do charge full for bank holidays x

Mollymop
09-01-2008, 09:02 PM
I am thinking of taking 4 weeks holiday not including bank holidays.:)

Lou
09-01-2008, 09:03 PM
I dont charge for hols, so normally only take off a couple of weeks for our family holiday.

I normally have mindees who have time off in summer hols so i end up with days off here and there.

fionamal
09-01-2008, 09:04 PM
I take 4 weeks hols at no pay and also all the bank hols at no pay as I like to spend those long weekends away in the caravan.

In those 4 weeks is 2 weeks at the summer, 1 week in sept/oct and 1 week at Xmas

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
10-01-2008, 08:15 AM
I normally take between 4 and 6 weeks off and I don't charge for my holidays or bank holidays.

I take more than 4 most years as one set of parents if they have any holidays they still bring the child to me so it would mean I would not get much holidays otherwise.

Lorraine xx

Twinkles
10-01-2008, 01:54 PM
I take between 4 - 6 too. I used to only work term time when my own were younger but as youngest is now 13 he really doesn't want to spend as much time with me *sniff sniff*. I don't charge for my holiday but charge full for bank holiday.

charleyfarley
10-01-2008, 02:00 PM
I don't charge for my holidays so try to take as little as possible off.
As we are going on holiday this year, I will have two weeks off without pay but will start back to work as soon as I'm back from hols.

Normally I just have days when I don't have mindees so I still get paid.

Xmas was good 2 weeks off with pay as all the parents were off.

Carol xx

sarah707
10-01-2008, 02:19 PM
I've just really enjoyed my 2 weeks at Christmas, so I might repeat that... I must admit, it was lovely to re-charge the batteries! :D

I don't charge for my holidays though so I don't usually take many. Maybe a week early summer to go away and warm up, then some time in the big summer holidays for a long weekend, plus bank holidays...

I like it when I have teacher's children or those who work school hours... I can spend more quality time with my own children then... they'll not be wanting me around for ever :p

nannan
10-01-2008, 08:59 PM
I take at least two weeks off and dont charge for these, but at the moment I am also having all the school holidays off and charge half fee for the easter and bank holidays, as yet I dont charge for the summer holidays but have put my fees up so that the parents pay for these during the year,

Amaranth
10-01-2008, 09:04 PM
I take 4 weeks plus bank hols and christmas week. I don't charge for my hols. I used to work bank hols but found that nobody needed me so stopped doing them last year.

Carole xx

deeb66
12-01-2008, 04:20 PM
I don't charge for my holidays so am careful with the amount of days I take off.

I do however take 2 weeks summer holiday (if I am going away) and I did take 2 weeks at Christmas but only because I went away....normally only have Christmas Day and Boxing day off.