PDA

View Full Version : forum losers!

Monkey1
09-01-2008, 08:20 PM
No pun intended!
I think all those ladies taking part in the new years diet should sign up and take a guess on how much combined weight we lose before a certain date. I will treat the forums biggest loser to a special prize!
(maybe the prize will be Mr Hunky Monkey!...but after his recent comments that maybe a consillation prize! LOL)

angeldelight
09-01-2008, 08:25 PM
I will play only if I win I want Enrique ha

How are we going to know though how much we have lost
I am not going to weigh myself - I do not want to know

Angel xx

Tily Bud
09-01-2008, 08:26 PM
Thats a great idea Monkey x

We could all chip in a little something and the person who guesses the nearest wins whats in the pot x

Cheryl x

angeldelight
09-01-2008, 08:29 PM
well that means you have all got to stick to this for their to be a winner ha

Yeah it sounds a great idea lets do it

Angel xx

Monkey1
09-01-2008, 08:34 PM
yes we could all enter with a small fee and the winner gets the pot...either in cash or in a special prize! or shall we all book the summer meeting at a health farm! LOl

Tily Bud
09-01-2008, 08:43 PM
Only if they provide very healthy chocolate lol x

Monkey1
09-01-2008, 08:45 PM
All chocolate is healthy...its made with milk!:D :D :laughing:

buildingblocks
10-01-2008, 10:31 PM
and milk contains calcium. SW introduced 2 A choices as it was proven that calcium helps weight loss so therefore Chocolate must help weight loss

Minnie Minx
10-01-2008, 10:36 PM
and we all know a balanced diet is having white chocolate on one day and milk chocolate the next :D

xxx

charleyfarley
10-01-2008, 10:48 PM
and we all know a balanced diet is having white chocolate on one day and milk chocolate the next :D

xxx

What about dark chocolate Theresa??

Carol xx

Minnie Minx
10-01-2008, 10:49 PM
http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/TV_and_Movies/tigrou-grimace-2.gif can't stand the stuff, very bad for you :laughing:

xxx

manjay
10-01-2008, 11:09 PM
and milk contains calcium. SW introduced 2 A choices as it was proven that calcium helps weight loss so therefore Chocolate must help weight loss

Not sure they added chocolate to the list of choices when they said you could have 2 a's!!

amanda xx

Spangles
11-01-2008, 09:31 AM
Oooooh! If I win can I have Russell Brand please? He's soooooooooooooo sexy and gorgeous and funny!

I'm reading his book at the moment and it's very sad but also very funny.

Russell Brand Russell Brand Russell Brand Russell Brand Russell Brand Russell Brand Russell Brand Russell Brand Russell Brand Russell Brand Russell Brand Russell Brand Russell Brand Russell Brand Russell Brand Russell Brand Russell Brand Russell Brand Russell Brand Russell Brand Russell Brand Russell Brand Russell Brand Russell Brand !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Monkey1
13-01-2008, 07:39 PM
Oooooh! If I win can I have Russell Brand please? He's soooooooooooooo sexy and gorgeous and funny!

I'm reading his book at the moment and it's very sad but also very funny.

Russell Brand Russell Brand Russell Brand Russell Brand Russell Brand Russell Brand Russell Brand Russell Brand Russell Brand Russell Brand Russell Brand Russell Brand Russell Brand Russell Brand Russell Brand Russell Brand Russell Brand Russell Brand Russell Brand Russell Brand Russell Brand Russell Brand Russell Brand Russell Brand !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can have him even if you dont win!!!!!!

buildingblocks
14-01-2008, 12:59 PM
Not sure they added chocolate to the list of choices when they said you could have 2 a's!!amanda xx

Ah Maybe that is where i went wrong lol