PDA

View Full Version : Tonsillitus!!!!

nannysue
15-08-2008, 06:17 PM
I've been struggling on all week feeling dreadful:( went to the chemist for something to ease my raw throat and the pharmasist said i really should see a doctor, just come back armed with antibiotics and anasethic spray!!! So its bed for me now and hopefuly the pills will have kicked in by tomorrow( have to take double dose for next 24 hrs.) Why i didn't just give in earlier but i'm too soft and didn't want to let anyone down. I'll catch up with all the news soon.

Sue x

LOOPYLISA
15-08-2008, 06:20 PM
Poor you, take it easy, hope you feel better soon x :thumbsup:

crazybones
15-08-2008, 06:25 PM
Hope you start to feel better soon.

brillminder
15-08-2008, 08:06 PM
its horried hope your better soon :)

LisaH
15-08-2008, 08:17 PM
Why do we always struggle on regardless? :)

Wishing you a speedy recovery, take care.:)

angeldelight
15-08-2008, 09:57 PM
Hope you soon feel much better

Angel xx

miffy
15-08-2008, 09:59 PM
Take it easy - hope you'll soon be feeling much better

Miffy xx

tulip0803
15-08-2008, 10:00 PM
I hope you are feeling better soon

emmadines
16-08-2008, 06:47 AM
I've been struggling on all week feeling dreadful:( went to the chemist for something to ease my raw throat and the pharmasist said i really should see a doctor, just come back armed with antibiotics and anasethic spray!!! So its bed for me now and hopefuly the pills will have kicked in by tomorrow( have to take double dose for next 24 hrs.) Why i didn't just give in earlier but i'm too soft and didn't want to let anyone down. I'll catch up with all the news soon.

Sue x

even if you did give in earlier the doc would have only made you prob wait for another week, they hate giving out antibiotics

hope your feeling better, tonsilitus is horrid!!

charleyfarley
16-08-2008, 06:52 AM
Poor you

Hope the pills kick in quickly and you are feeling better really soon.

Carol xx

Saranotts
16-08-2008, 08:08 AM
I can totally sympathise with you, I have had it since Wednesday and its the second time in the last 6 months. I had to cancel all the children I care for on Thursday and Friday and felt so guilty. Most of the parents were brilliant but a few made me feel really upset. You would think that you were doing it on purpose, no hope you feel better, just "Well what am I going to do now!"

My docs just given me antibiotics, what throat spray have you got? Is it one I could buy over the counter? Because it was so bad last night I couldn't sleep because everytime I swallowed the pain woke me up! (sound like a right baby but I'm not honest).

Well hope you feel better soon but if not you are welcome to pm me and we can groan together.

Sara

sarah707
16-08-2008, 08:09 AM
Poor you! Hope you feel better soon! xx

balloon
16-08-2008, 08:27 AM
OOoh you poor thing, hope you feel better soon.

Mollymop
16-08-2008, 09:07 AM
Poor you, Sue.

I hope the tablets have made a difference today and you are starting to feel better x

Get well soon

chels55
16-08-2008, 09:08 AM
Oh poor you
i remember suffering with it as a child untill they finally agreed to take them out

Jules27
16-08-2008, 11:14 PM
Poor you! I get tonsillitus a lot, really should have had them out when I was younger, but hey?? My little boy had it last month and that was hell, he is only 21 months!!

Hopefully the mediction will have kicked in now!

Jules x

sue m
17-08-2008, 08:15 AM
Hope you feel ok now Sue. My gd Hollie has just had hers out and her adenoids but she never got tonsilitis as far as we know. She had sleep apnea. I used to get larygitis all the time, I always said it was stress related but I don't know that for sure.

Had to reply cos everytime I see nanny sue I forget it's not me! :D