PDA

View Full Version : Mindees first week at Nursery

deeb66
09-01-2008, 06:24 PM
One of my little ones started nursery on Monday. She is only going on Mondays & Wednesdays at the moment (will be 3 in March) and she is having a tough time at the moment.

I know that it is early days and have had to take many children through this journey but it is still hard to do as she is finding it really tough.....she is quite a sensitive child and doesn't react very well to seperation.

Hopefully things will improve soon but I have this horrible feeling that Monday morning will be a bad one!!!

chubbymummy
09-01-2008, 07:24 PM
i do hope that she settles in, it's horrible when you have to leave them crying isn't it?

bet your going to dread walking into nursery tomorrow, she may surprise you and run right in!

angeldelight
09-01-2008, 07:31 PM
Oh bless

Hope she is ok Dee and that she settles down soon

Angel xx

Mollymop
09-01-2008, 08:04 PM
Good luck, Dee, with this.
Bless her little heart. I used to be the shy one who didn't like change and cried before school, my mum wouldn't let me go to playschool or nursery because I was so emotional.
I hope she is ok and settles down nicely for you. You feel like crying when you see the littles ones upset. She will probably be ok with in a week or so.

HUGS XXX

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
10-01-2008, 08:17 AM
Hope it goes well Dee it is always upsetting when they are upset. Hopefully she will settle in when she has made some new friends.

Let us know how it goes.

Love

Lorraine xx

sarah707
10-01-2008, 08:33 AM
My dd was a night mare! Every morning without fail she'd cry bitterly... I know how you must be feeling when you are so attached Dee.

<<<hugs>>>

oakie dokie
10-01-2008, 12:47 PM
im sure she will settle soon, but then again my daughter is 8 tomorrow and she is very shy reserved , sensative etc and still has probs when starting new term.

hazelx breaks your heart!

miffy
10-01-2008, 12:49 PM
It seems so young to have to do this - poor little thing (and poor you).

Hope she soon settles

Miffy xx

deeb66
12-01-2008, 04:13 PM
She had a tough week. She only goes on Monday & Wednesday but by Thursday she was very emotional and clingy.

I took her to toddlers and she spent a majority of time sitting on my lap or hanging onto me as tight as she could.

i am sure she will adjust bless her....it is just so hard to see her like this.