PDA

View Full Version : dhc unit 2 HELP!!!!!!!!!!

charlie
09-01-2008, 02:29 PM
Hello, Im new to this and needing some help! I have been on the DHC studying from home for the last year. Ive got married and had a baby and childminding so struggling a bit to find time to fit things in. Im on the last assignment for unit 2 and about ready to put it in the bin! Has anyone got any help for me particularly the meaty questions at the end?
Thanks heaps
Charlie

Polly2
09-01-2008, 02:42 PM
Hi charlie

I'm in the middle of unit 2 at the mo, haven't started my assignment yet so can't help sorry.

Someone will be along soon I'm sure - best of luck x

sarah707
09-01-2008, 02:43 PM
Hi charlie and welcome!

It would be lovely to see you in 'say hello' - pop in, introduce yourself and meet some of our lovely members...

In the meantime, I'm sure someone will be able to help if you give them a clue...

What's the question ?? :D

charlie
17-01-2008, 05:30 PM
hi all, just to update on this horrible unit. really lost the plot in the end and submitted the work i had done. turns out it was ok and got me a d. i know should resubmit for a better grade but really found this unit boring so have decided to just get on with the last unit. hopefully on this one i should pick up a decent mark so i can get a b overall.
thanks to those that replied and if anyone wants any help on unit 2 last assignment i can let you know my tutors tips and advice for a better grade than i got!
Charlie

Helen
29-01-2008, 03:51 PM
I agree, this is not a nice assignment! I have just started on mine, any tips would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks!

angeldelight
29-01-2008, 03:53 PM
Glad you got it sorted in the end

Angel xx

Pipsqueak
30-01-2008, 10:14 PM
What sort of bits for it do you need - I am happy to help out. Drop me a PM