PDA

View Full Version : First Settling in Session

emma04
09-01-2008, 01:46 PM
Hi All

I had my frist settling in session yesterday with the 10 month old i will be looking after from 25th Feb. It went really well and although i have a 3 year old, i had forgotten that turning your back for 1 second spells trouble!!! Nothing dangerous (house is v safe!!) I was feeding him his lunch and he plunged his hand into the bowl of orange puree!!! Worse thing was i had to sit him on my sofa propped with cushions as i haven't retreived my highchair from the attic yet! (settling in session was arranged in 2 hours so no real time to prepare!!!) anyway managed to avoid too much mess. Apart from that i really enjoyed it (mind you only had him today, comment may be different in a few weeks time when i've got 3!!):eek: :eek:

angeldelight
09-01-2008, 02:02 PM
Hi Emma

Glad it went ok sounds like you had a fun day

Make the most of it before the baby starts your days are never going to be the same again haha

Angel xx

sarah707
09-01-2008, 02:59 PM
Pleased it went well Emma... I just ordered one of these -

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Fisher-Price-Healthy-Care-Booster-Seat/sim/B0002VZ21E/2

It's got a messy tray as well as one for food and it's easy clean / dishwasher safe... can't wait for it to come!

I'm hoping baby will sit for 2 mins if he's got toys or some toast on his tray... :D

berkschick
09-01-2008, 03:04 PM
I am pleased i went well!

Its amazing how soon you forget what they are like at the early stages. Have you had anymore calls yet?

Sarah, I have the highchair version of the fisher price chair and it is fantastic! Ella makes a right mess with her tea. She has insisted on feeding herself since she was 13 months so I can easily lift out the top tray for pudding without having to do a big clean up operation in between. And the top tray fits into the dishwasher too.

Love

Debbie

Spangles
09-01-2008, 03:09 PM
Glad it went well Emma!

deeb66
09-01-2008, 06:17 PM
Glad things went well today Emma

emler
09-01-2008, 07:29 PM
Glad settling in went well for you

Emler x

Rubybubbles
09-01-2008, 07:33 PM
Glad it went well for you today.

:laughing: at baby grabing everything!! My lo had a screaming fit because he didn;t want his mush for dinner and ended up have pancakes and orange with the older children (their snack!!) very funny:laughing:

Tily Bud
09-01-2008, 07:37 PM
Glad it went well Emma x

charleyfarley
09-01-2008, 07:45 PM
Glad it went really well for you.

Carol xx