PDA

View Full Version : What do you take on outings?

Maza
23-10-2020, 10:18 AM
I take all the obvious stuff that I would take for my own child - such as snacks, spare clothes, nappies etc. but in your role as a childminder, what else do you take?

Do you take the names/medical details/contact details of the children in you care? If so, where do you keep it?

moggy
23-10-2020, 12:01 PM
Yes, a small first aid kit in handbag and inside that are cards for each mindee- name, DoB, GP and all contact phone numbers. It's all on my phone too, but easy to access by anyone who needs it in first aid kit.

Mouse
23-10-2020, 06:16 PM
I have a small notebook in my bag. It's got the children's names, dates of birth, GP and contact phone numbers. On the inside cover are my husband's and daughter's contact numbers. On each child's page I also put if they've got any allergies or health conditions.

Like Moggy, I take a small first aid kit as well.

loocyloo
24-10-2020, 05:16 PM
As above ... first aid kit with contact/ medical details ... plus which children are with me when!

Mine also has DH details and my emergency contact info.

SYLVIA
25-10-2020, 07:39 AM
I have the same as above. I have small cards of the children’s details on a key ring and I just take the ones on and off depending on who’s with me. I have rubber wrist bands with my contact details on that the small ones wear

dredm
10-11-2020, 09:17 PM
snacks, change of clothes, first aid kit