PDA

View Full Version : Easy Shoes for Outdoor/Indoor

Maza
18-10-2020, 09:26 PM
I'm wondering whether to buy some cheapish croc type of shoes for the mindees to keep at mine. Sometimes it's a bit time consuming to put on their proper shoes for a very short trip to the garden. For example, the other day I realised I had forgotten to put something in the shed and it was about to rain. I couldn't leave the mindee in my house alone obviously, and so it would have been really convenient if he had a quick pair of shoes which he could just slip on to come with me. Or, if I want to take a soiled nappy round to the nappy bin outside, that sort of thing. If they are playing outside then I would want them to be in the shoes which the parents have sent because they are properly fitted etc.

Do any of you provide easy shoes for this type of thing? Am I being daft?

loocyloo
19-10-2020, 06:55 AM
i just ask that mine bring wellies every day, and that's what we use to pop in & out and in fact, often wear them for most things, as they are easy for children to learn to do themselves! x

Dragonfly
19-10-2020, 07:42 AM
I provide wellies at mine,so much easier to put on and I don’t worry about their shoes getting dirty.

Maza
19-10-2020, 08:06 AM
Of course! Why didn't I think of wellies?! Little one brings them every day so job done. Problem solved. Thanks. :)

dredm
10-11-2020, 09:08 PM
i just ask that mine bring wellies every day, and that's what we use to pop in & out and in fact, often wear them for most things, as they are easy for children to learn to do themselves! x

that's a great idea