PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone NOT have a kallax?

Maza
27-09-2020, 09:02 PM
We have several. We got them for inside our fitted wardrobes because we needed some shelves. We love them.

I don't have one in my playroom though. I can see how they would be really useful, but then I feel that my playroom would look like a playroom at the weekend, and I don't want it to.

Do you have a kallax for the children?

loocyloo
28-09-2020, 06:34 AM
I don't have kallax, even though I have a dedicated playroom! I have 2 ikea deep wardrobes with just shelves in and plain white doors ( with no handles ) that I put photos/ pictures on to store toys out of sight and then a unit with 6 big plastic boxes in for the most commonly used toys .... train set, vehicles, animals, play food, duplo, and small world. I have a basket of dolls, a basket of wooden bricks and usually a basket of puppets on a shelf. I have a small bookcase with front facing books and another set of open shelves/ baskets for all the loose play parts. ( I don't have a play kitchen inside )
To be fair, it does look like a playroom all the time, and isn't particularity used at weekends, apart from somewhere to put stuff! But usually the guinea pigs live in there as well!

Dragonfly
28-09-2020, 07:44 AM
I don’t know what a Kallax is ! Off to find out.

Dragonfly
28-09-2020, 07:45 AM
Oh shelving unit. No, tall shelving and ikea drawers.